Chapter 2(Edited)

I stand there looking at Chloe in Stephen's arms. My heart just shattered into a million,no scratch that,bazillion pieces. I can't stand to be in the same room as them. I'm snapped out of my heart broken gaze by someone calling my name.

"Earth to Tammy,earth to Tammy." I look and see my bestfriend waving his hand infront of my face. Oh why couldn't you be my mate Justin,I mean we're perfect for each other,but the freaking moon Goddess had to make me and Lord Stephen mates. I do not like him one fucking bit. Jesus can't he just disappear from my life. I smile at Justin and he pulls me into a bone crushing hug and I hug him back with the same strength. Compared to my 5'2 frame and his 6'5 frame I had to crane my neck up and stand on my toes to give him a kiss on his jaw.

He looks down at me. "So you excited to find your mate Today?" He asked me with concern dropping off his voice. I smack him playfully on his chest and give him my award winning smile. "Hell yeah of course I am. I hope and pray to the Goddess its you." I say with a wink and everyone laughs but I hear a low growl and i know it's from Stephen.

Justin lets go of me and I go greet everyone else. I kiss my mom and dad on the cheek and walk to my sister. She lets go of Stephen and walks towards me"Finally you'll be able to find your mate. My little sister is all grown up now." She tells my wiping a fake tear away. I just laugh at her and she pulls me into a hug. I let go of her and look towards our beloved alpha. "Alpha Stephen." I say in a serious tone with a nod. "Tammy." He says with a mock tone.

Everyone in the pack knows that me and the 'great almighty dickhead' over here don't like each other,not one fucking bit. We hate each other with the passion and we never get along. I look away from him and I turn around to face the others."So are we going to this mate party or what?" Everyone looks at me and starts laughing except for Stephen. They all nod and we walk out the door to go the the ceremony.

Dont forget to like and comment