Chapter 1(Edited)

Read the last A/N if you don't wanna cringe during this book

*****************************************

Today is a really special day,it's my 18th
birthday and I'll finally find my mate at the ceremony. I can't wait to see who he is. My sister is so excited because I'll be finding my mate. She and Alpha Stephen have been dating for the past four years cause she hasn't found her mate yet. I want a relationship like my sister and Stephen have. When you look at them all you see is the love that they have for each other.

I'm currently getting ready for the ceremony.Ill be wearing a a long sleeved white crop top and a faded blue high waisted jeans. I love how this jeans sits on my body,it makes my ass look big,that's because I do got a big ass,that and my tits are big as well. Oh,and don't forget my black lacy underwear,because ya know you gotta look sexy when you find your mate. Thats if he doesn't reject you.

I look at the time and it's six thirty and we gotta be at the pack house before seven forty five. I slip in my black louis vuitton heels and head down stairs to the kitchen. I get downstairs and i smell this amazing scent.'mate'my wolf Jessica shouted.
'Are you sure that his in the exact same room as us?'
'Yes,I'm sure Tammy. Oh Goddess,he smells of chocolate waffles and golden syrup. The smell is like a drug that I can't give up'
'Okay,now spot him for us.'
'Jesus isn't it obvious his looking at you right now dumb dumb.' I mentally roll my eyes at her and she just laughs at me.

I look around and see that Alpha Stephen is looking at me with lust in his eyes and Chloe's in his arms. Oh seeing them together makes my blood boil. Oh shit,does that mean...no,no,no,no,no it can't be.

Alpha Stephen is my mate.

Dont forget to like and comment