Chapter 4(Edited)

TW:𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚. 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.
*****************************************

I get home and walk upstairs to my bedroom. I take my clothes and shoes off and put on a pair of black tights and one of Justin's black t-shirt's. I walk into my bathroom and walk to the bathtub and run me a warm bath. I go towards the cupboard and I see a stack of blades. I take one and walk to the bath tub and wait for it to fill quarter way full.It gets quarter way full and i close the tap. I walk into my room and get my phone from my vanity.

I walk back into the bathroom and close the door behind me and I don't lock it just in case Justin decides to show up. I get in the bathtub with my clothes on and open the blade packet and I put the blade against my wrist,but I stop because I can't leave this world without listening to my favourite song. I pick my phone up from the cupboard and put on I need a break from Dax. (I recommend that you listen to this song!!) This song literally explains my current situation. I put it on repeat and put my phone back on the cupboard.

I put the blade towards my wrist and listen to the words while crying.

'I sit and cry in my room,my heart's been broken,suffocating,feels like I'm choking.'

'I don't know what to do.'

'Im just praying that this pain goes away,drinking taking shots to the face.'

How you love me if you always playing games wanna leave but I feel trapped inside a cage.'

'I just think I need a break haa.'

And with that I slit my left wrist and the blood is oozing out.

'Had my heart and you went and abused it.'

'All my scary dreams i think im losing.'

'Mmhm,my heart is scattered in many pieces,broken i think its bleeding.'

'Numb i have no feelings.'

And with that I slit my right wrist.

I hear my bedroom burst open and i can hear Justin shouts my name and he walked into my bathroom just like I predicted. He sees what I did to myself. "No no no. I swear to the Goddess if I find that son of a bitch that rejected you I'll kill him with my bare hands."
I laugh at him and he chuckles. I'm really gonna miss this idiot. I look at him and he speaks. "I didn't find my mate. I was gonna come get you as soon as i couldn't find her here,but then I got that text from you. My blood boiled and i was angry. Now we can't go to the Bahamas. Looks like that will have to wait,huh?" I laugh at him and I can feel myself getting close to unconsciousness every second. I feel my eyes closing and i hear Justin cuss at himself.

"Stay with me Tammy. I need you i can't lose you. Jesus Christ I'll just take you to the pack doctor. Don't you leave on me.Keep those fucking eyes of yours open." He picks up and runs out of the bathroom and out my bedroom,down the stairs and towards the pack house. I hear people gasp and scream and i can hear Justin shouting for Stephen. "Alpha Stephen. Jesus Christ where is this guy." He shouts louder "Alpha mother fucking Stephen,where the fuck are you!!" I hear Stephen growl and shout,"What is the meani-Tammy?" He sounds distraught and i can hear is voice break. "What did you do Justin?" Stephen grabs him be the collar and almost fall out of his hands but Justin keeps me tight.

"What did i do? You should blame the asshole who rejected her and punish his ass. He did this to her." Justin shouts at Stephen. I wish I could see the look on his face. I hear footsteps and my dad's voice. "Whats with all the commo-Tammy?" My dad asks. I hear my mother scream her lungs out."What are you guys standing here for. Get her to the pack doctor and let him fix her for Christ's sake." I mentally laugh and clap my hands. Way to go mom.

Dont forget to like and comment