Chapter 7(Edited)

I walk downstairs into the living room and see Stephen being held by the twins because his about to pounce Justin. I walk to Justin and put my arm around his waist and look at him with a smile. "Ready to go babe?"
"Ready when you are babe." I looked around at everyone and saw my mom crying. She sniffled and my dad wiped her tears away. "So your going away for a whole year?"
"Yeah,I mean its just enough time to get over shit fa-I mean Alpha Stephen right." I say sarcastically.

I look at him and he looks really sad but I don't care. My mom just looks at me "But Tammy,isn't it goimg to be weird if your not with your mate?" Hayden asks."Yes it is,but i also have this strong connection with Justin that i can't seem to get over." I look at everyone and my dad tells me, "That's because his your protector that's why you have a strong connection with Justin."
"Does that mean he doesn't have a mate?" Chloe asks. "I'm afraid so hunny."

I turn and look at Justin. Shit his gots a sad look on his face. I take his face in my hands and give him a quick peck on the lips. I whisper to him,"We got this Justin. As soon as i get over the asshole,we can be mates and spend the rest of our together." I give him a small smile and he pulls me into a hug. I let go of him and looked around at everyone and smile at everyone,"See you all in a year's time." I go and everyone and stop by Stephen.He pulls me into a hug and i ignore the sparks.I hug him back and nips my ear. "Be safe mi amore,I'll miss you. See you in a year's time." With that he let me go.

"You've got everything you need sweetheart?" Mom asks me and I nod my head. She pulls me into a long bone crushing hug. "I'll miss you mom. I'll miss all of you." I let go of my mom and walk out of the house with Justin right behind me. I turn around and wave at everyone and they wave back at me. And with that we went off to the airport and got on our plan and went to the Bahamas.

Dont forget to like and comment