NARRATOR|SILENT TREATMENT

You were currently walking around you and your boyfriend narrator home to find a hair tie. Eventually you found one in the bathroom. Then you heard your boyfriend talking to someone on the phone in his office. You put your ear on the door to hear since you heard your name.

Narrator:
No, I mean I love her but she can be a little annoying and clingy. Like Can a guy have space...

You hear enough. You grab your pjs and got into bed. Narrator eventually came inside the bedroom and lay next to you. As he wraps his arms around you.

You:
Umm Grant, can we not cuddle today I'm feeling a little warm.

Narrator:
Okay...

Then you cuddled with your pillow and fell asleep.

A few weeks later...

Your POV
The silent treatment has been going for a few weeks. I wouldn't let Grant touch me. I would let him do the all talking I would either shrug or say one word. My night routine was all the same. Put my pjs and cuddle with my pillow.

2:00 am

I woke up from someone sobbing. I felt someone wrapping their arms around my waist. Then I heard Grant say.

Grant:
Why do you have to ignored me in the day? I can only hold you at night.

He thinks I'm sleeping.

You:
Grant-

Grant:
Please don't move, please I just want to hold you in my arms. I love you-

I sigh.

You:
I'm sorry Grant, I heard you on the phone that I was too annoying and clingy. So I thought of giving you space and maybe that wasn't a good idea.

Grant:
Y/n, I'm sorry...

You:
No I'm sorry..

You and Grant:
I love you

Then both of you laughed. Then you cuddle with narrator.

A/n: A really short one. Couldn't really think too much for narrator but I hope you like this one. Don't forget to vote...❤️❤️