EDDIE|DATE NIGHT

(Smut Warning ⚠️)

Your POV
I was just coming back from my best friend y/b/n house. I open the front door and immediately saw my boyfriend sitting down in the kitchen. He notice me and ran up to me.

And gave me a kiss.

(Pretend it's you and Eddie)

———————————————————
Eddie:
Hey babe, I miss you.

You:
I have only been gone for while but I miss you too...

He takes my hand to the kitchen.

You:
What do you want to do now?

Eddie:
I was thinking taking you on date tonight since we been really busy and I really want to spend time with my favorite girl.

You:
Sure why not.

He kiss my nose.

(You and Eddie)

(You and Eddie)

Eddie:
Be ready at 7.

You:
I will.

6:30 pm.

3rd person POV
Eddie left a hour and you stay home watching YouTube. Then you look at the time. You got up from the couch and went to take a shower. And got into this.

After you were ready, you waiting for Eddie

After you were ready, you waiting for Eddie. Eddie eventually came home five minutes later. He went to get ready.

(His outfit)

(His outfit)

He was downstairs waiting for you. Once you came down, all his attention was on you.

Eddie:
Wow, babe you look gorgeous.

He came up to you, takes you hand. He couldn't take his eyes off you. Then he leans in and kiss you. Things got heated, it turn to a make out session. He grabs you and put on the counter of kitchen. Still not breaking the kiss. Then he places kisses on your neck. And continued Until you started to moan his name. And of course this turn him on. Then he wraps your legs around him and takes you to the bedroom.

Eddie:
Te voy a follar tan fuerta que gritarás mi nombre. ( I gonna fuck you so hard that you will be screaming my name)

You:
Sí, papí (Yes daddy)

Then he takes his off his shirt. And then he rips your dress off. Until you were in your bra and underwear. He placed kisses all over your body.

Eddie:
Estas muy bueno, Bebe  (Your so hot babe)

He then takes off his pants along with everything he had on. Still placing kisses all over your body. Then he takes off everything until you completely naked. Then he asked if you were ready. You nodded and he enter himself into you. You moaned. You told him to go faster. And he did what you told him. He continued to go faster until your climax.

You:
Babe, I'm gonna cumm-

Eddie:
Babe I'm not ever done.

He continued going faster and after a hour you guys were done

A/n:
I be real with y'all I'm literally cringing of what I wrote. I never wrote smut like this before so it horrible I know but I tried.  Now with the story...

Eddie lay next to you. You lean on his chest.

Eddie:
Ha, estado bien, princesa  (That was good princess)

You:
Yea

Eddie:
Wanna do it again?

You:
What happened to our date?

Eddie:
I take you next time, but right I just want you moaning my name all night. Don't even bothered walking tomorrow.

You:
Then what are you waiting for?

And let your imagination do the work.

A/n:
I don't know if you guys like the smut things if you don't I won't continued doing it and continued what I just do. Really what you guys think. Comment, and vote. ❤️