JUICY|PROPOSE

Gaege POV
Today, It's a special occasion. Our boy Eddie is getting married. And there's another surprise but I can't say less. Eddie chose me and the rest of the boys to be grooms.

{Eddie and the rest of outfits

{Eddie and the rest of outfits...Eddie is the first one and second one is what all the boys are wearing}

My partner is my loving girlfriend for four years already. She was one of gabby bridesmaids. She look very beautiful.

{Your outfits and the rest of bridesmaids}

Your POV

You:
You nervous gabby?

Gabby:
A little, ok maybe more than a little more.

We both laughed.

You:
You shouldn't be nervous, you should happy that your married to the person who's been on your side for the last five years of your relationship. And that person loves you and cares about you and also that person is Mexican.

Gabby laughed at the last part.

Gabby:
Thanks Y/n

You:
Well I think it's time.

Gabby:
Ok.

Me and bridesmaids get ready and the rest of the boys come over we were. Then I felt two hand wrap around me.

You:
Hey babe.

I turn around to face him and give him a quick peck kiss on his lips.

Gaege:
You look beautiful.

You:
Aww thank you, and you look handsome.

Gaege:
Thank you gorgeous.

You:
Well we should be going.

Gaege:
Ladies first.

He takes my hand and we go until they called our name. After they called Josh and kristy. They called me and Gaege. We both walked and walked to our spots and then gabby came with her dad. She look very beautiful, Eddie is very luck and I'm also very luck.

{Skip to the I do part}

Preist:
Do you Eduardo take Gabrielle Anderson to be your loving wife?

Eddie:
I do

Priest:
Do you Gabrielle take Eduardo to be your loving husband?

Gabby:
I do...

Priest:
Then I now pronounced you Husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Then gabby and Eddie kissed. We all clapped.

[After party of the wedding]

I was sitting with boys and my boyfriend enjoying our time. Then Eddie and gabby were dancing on the dance floor as husband and wife. Literally so cute.

[Skip]

Then it's was gabby turn to throw the bouquet of flowers. I didn't want to but the boys made me. Then I went to up front. Just as gabby was gonna throw it she turn to us. I was confused.

Gaege POV
I'm nervous...but it the moment of truth.

Your POV
Gabby walked up to me and hand me the bouquet and I looked confused. Then she turn me around. Then I see Gaege on one knee. Eddie hands him the microphone.

Gaege:
Y/n my love, we been together for already four years and I can't wait any longer. You are my partner in crime, my lover, my best friend, and soon enough you will be my wife.
So would you y/n...Will you marry me?

I want cry. Then I nodded yes. And everyone clapped. He put the ring on my finger and kissed.

You:
Gaege that was beautiful.

Gaege:
Just like you...

I gave him a kiss and then we enjoyed our time at the wedding. But I can't wait for mine. And I'll be married my best friend, my partner of crime, my lover Gaege Gibson