JUICY|HE TURNS HIS ANGER ON YOU...

Your POV
I was coming back from a long day of recording videos. And I just want to go home and cuddle with my boyfriend Gaege known as juicy. I got into the house. I took off my shoes and coat and called his name. I call his name multiple times before walking to his recording studio. You knock twice before Gaege came opening the door.

You:
Hey babe, what's up?

He rolled his eyes and closed the door and made me jump. I knock again.

You:
Hey babe?-

Gaege:
Y/N CAN YOU LEAVE THE FUCK ALONE!!

You:
Umm,...yea sure?

3rd person POV
You said as a couple tears rolled down your cheeks. You walked away and sat on the couch. You watch Netflix until you heard juicy walking to the kitchen. Then you heard a plate brake. You ran to the kitchen. Gaege was next to the broken plate.

You:
What happened?

Gaege:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED? GOSH Y/N, CAN YOU AT LEAST DO SOMETHING THEN JUST WATCH NETFLIX AND BE LAZY. CLEAN THE SHIT UP AND DONT BOTHERED ME ILL BE RECORDING!!!

Your POV
He left and slammed his office door. I just cried while cleaning the broken plate. This isn't the man I fell in love with. Why is he talking to me like this? He can't be like- Oh shit. I cut my finger. I just continued cleaning it up.

Later that night...

I was in the bedroom about to get ready to sleep. Then Gaege came with a random girl to the bedroom.

You:
Gaege what the fuck, I'm your-

Random Girl:
Who's she?

Gaege:
Don't worried about...she's just a friend. So y/n can you please leave?!

Then he takes my arm and take me out of the room. As he slammed the door on my face. Then I heard kissing noises. And I felt my heart broke in a million pieces. I just went to the couch. As I lay there, i cried. I wasted him when I could just lived somewhere better. I can't believe him. I just sat down as my tears never rolled down my eyes.

1:30 am

I got up and looked at the room. I went quiet and ignored everything on the bed. I grab my stuff. And then went to the living room. I saw the picture of both of us. And i grab it and smash it. I cut myself and grab my blood and wrote on the counter. I wasted my life on you! And then I grab my keys and never looked back. I texted Eddie since he was near...

—Text Messages—

Eddie:
Y/n, why are texting me in 1 in the morning?

You:
I just need a place to stay before I leave tomorrow.

Eddie:
Umm,..sure okay.

—End of messages—

You got to Eddie and Eddie opens the door for you. And he noticed your red eyes and dry up tears.

Eddie:
Y/n what happened?

He then noticed the blood on your arm.

Eddie:
Y/n, did Gaege do this?

You:
Can't we not talk about it...

Eddie:
Okay, but let me clean it up.