MULLY|YELLING

Your POV
I was sitting in the lounge waiting for Mully to finished his video with boys. I felt Mully is pushing me away. It like he doesn't want to spend time with me anymore. I get up and knock on his door. He opened the door and look at me annoyed.

Mully:
What y/n?

You:
I was just checking what are you doing?

Mully:
I'm recording, god y/n can you not be annoying.

As he slams the door on my face. I just sat on the couch and let some tears roll down my eyes. Did I do something wrong? Im really worried about him.

Later that day... still your POV

I was still sitting in the lounge but playing with willeh and biscuit. Then tannar came to chat with me. Then Mully came out of his office.

Mully:
Your still here?

Then I felt my heart sink.

Tannar:
Mully don't say that...

Mully:
Whatever...

He just grab a drink and left back to his office.

Tannar:
Y/n, how long as Mully spoke to you like that?

I just stay silent.

Later that night...Still your POV

Everyone was in the lounge except Mully. I was Tessa when Mully came out of his room. I couldn't bare to look at him. Then I heard Lannan call me.

Lannan:
Y/n?

You:
Yea?

Lannan:
You good? You been upset these past few day since you got to the office-

Mully:
Y/n, can I talk to you?

You:
Sure

I got up and mully takes my wrist next to his room.

Mully:
I think you should stop coming to the office.

You:
What? You know I love coming-

Mully:
Y/n, you are just being annoying and clingy these past few days.

You:
I just wanted to spend time with you.

Mully:
But I don't want to spend time with you. Can't you know that? Im always work at the office and you don nothing?!

You:
I know Mully. Mully you know it hard to work during a pandemic.

Mully:
So!

As everyone looks at us.

You:
Mully, I really don't want-

Mully:
WHAT DONT YOU WANT TO START Y/N HUH? I CANT STAND YOU. IVE BE WORKING AT THE OFFICE EVERYDAY WHILE I HAVE A CLINGY GIRLFRIEND WHO WONT LEAVE ME ALONE SOMETIMES! WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?

3rd person POV
You flinch what Mully said. Everything was silent. You stand there as tears rolled your eyes. Then You spoke.

You:
I'm so sorry, I just wanted to see what was wrong with you these past few days but I guess I found my answer. Then I guess I don't need this-

As you take the promise ring that he gave you. And placed it in his hands. And he looked at you shocked.

You:
You can give it to someone, someone that is not me-

Mully:
Y/n-

You walked away and got out of the building. Mully chased you but he was too late. You were gone. He just looked at the ring you gave back as he started to sob.

Mully POV
I let you out of my arms. I fucking hurt you.

-Flashback-

Mully:
Babe, I want to give you something.

You:
What is it?

Mully:
You have to close your eyes.

You:
Why? Can I have my eyes opened?

Mully:
Then it will ruin the surprise.

You:
Fine.

You close your eyes and mully puts the ring on your finger.

Mully:
Open your eyes.

You:
Mully-

Mully:
Y/n, I know there is lot going on around the world and I want to give you this promise ring to show I'll marry you someday. That you are my soulmate and I love you so much.

You pulled him for a hug.

You:
I love you too.

As you both lean in and kiss.

Mully:
Soon enough you will be my wife love...

You:
I can't wait...

As Mully placed a kiss on your forehead as you guys watch the stars together...

-End of Flashback-

Mully POV
But I lost you...