EDDIE|TIKTOK PAYBACK

Third Person POV
Y/N and Eddie were having a morning breakfast together. Y/N was drinking coffee/tea as she talked with Eddie, her boyfriend. Y/N got bored so she decide to take some photos of herself. Eddie notice so he decide to play with her. Y/N was getting ready to take selfies but every time she wanted to take one photo, Eddie over here puts his hand near the camera blocking her. Y/N thought he would stop at some point but he didn't—he was really started to piss her off.
Y/N: Eddie!
Eddie continued as he laughs at her.
Y/N: Eddie, Love—please let take these photos. I barley got any photos of myself.
E: Let me think—No.
Y/N gasped and frown.
Y/N: What a loving boyfriend you are.
E: I know I am.
Y/N: Eddie—I was being sarcastic—Never mind.
Y/N tried to take more photos but Eddie continued blocking the camera.
Y/N: Why won't you let me take these photos.
E: Because—
Y/N: Because what?
E: Because—I don't no one to see this *Puts his hand on your chin and moves toward him* beauty of yours. Only me!
He kissed her cheek before Y/N raised her eyebrow at him.
Y/N: Sure you do.
E: Cmon Y/N, I was just messing with you babe.
Y/N rolled her eyes before turning off her phone. The two then talked before Eddie open his phone to Tiktok. Y/N order another coffee/tea before noticing Eddie doing a Tiktok. She thought this the perfect time for payback. Eddie start his video before Y/N slapped him in the face. Eddie then speak in Spanish as the waiter who saw him with Y/N coffee/tea in their hand. She left the cup on the table before leaving. Y/N laughs as Eddie was embarrassed.

E: Y/N—why the fuck you would do that?
Y/N: Oh my god—*Laughs* Payback is sweet love.
E: I'm totally posting this.
Y/N laughs before taking a quick photo of herself.
E: You aren't allow to post that
Y/N: And why not?
E: Y/N—Cmon.
Y/N: But it was a nice photo.
E: Amor—please don't.
Y/N: Eddie—
E: I love you—I love you to the moon and back. You're my everything—my best friend. Please don't post it love.
Y/N: You're lucky, I love you.
E: I know you do. Now cmon, let's go home before I speak more Spanish from you and watch a movie as I tell the boys I won't be online today.
Y/N: Okay.
Eddie takes Y/N hand, kissing it before paying and leaving.