JOSH|CUDDLES

Y/N POV
I was on my way home from work. Literally got yelled out by my boss because at work this girl knew I was dating a youtuber she literally made a fake fight just to get me in trouble. After she got her way, she literally told me that I should break up with josh. And walked away smiling. I parked my car and got inside the house. Josh was upstairs recording. I just hang up my coat and took my shoes and walked to our bedroom. I lay there upset. Then I went to the bathroom.

⚠️ Warning~Cutting ⚠️

I look at myself at the mirror. Does Josh even deserve me? He can do better than me. I grab a blade that I found in the drawer. And did a couple cuts on my arm and blood was all over my arm. I lean on the wall and fall on the ground crying. I threw the blade. And sob all over my hands. And then everything suddenly turn black.

Josh POV
Me and the boys decide to do a video today. (A/N- You can watch the video up there ^). After we finished the video. I turn off my headset and went downstairs. I notice y/n shoes and coat. I went to look where she was.

Josh:
Y/N?!

After, I look around I went to our bedroom. The bathroom door was closed. I knocked on the door.

Josh:
Y/N?! Babe?!

I tried opening the door but it didn't budge. But after many attempts I finally opened the door. And my whole world crumbled. Y/N was passed out the floor, her arm covered in blood. I immediately called 911. After 10 long minutes, they arrived.

^At the hospital^

Still Josh POV
I was still waiting in the lobby for fucking twenty minutes. So I decide to text the boys.

|The Boys|
—————————————————————
E: JOSH!!?!
M: YO!!! JOSH?!?!
N: What is happening?
J: I don't know?
Jo: My girlfriend is the hospital.
E: What happened dawg?!
Jo: She was cutting herself.
N: What hospital are in?
Jo: (Hospital name)
J: We are on our way.
—————————————————————

After Ten minutes, the boys arrived at the hospital.  The ran up to me and they all hug me.

Eddie:
Sorry dawg.

Josh:
It's my fault

Narrator:
You can't blame yourself. You don't know what happened josh.

Nurse:
Are you here for Miss. Y/L/N?

Josh:
Yes I'm her boyfriend.

Nurse:
Well follow me.

I follow the nurse to Y/n room. Once I got in there, I saw my girlfriend wide wake with tears in her eyes. I ran up to her and hug her.

Nurse:
I let you guys talk and I let the doctor know.

Josh:
Thank you.

I turn to Y/n

Josh:
Baby, why would you cut yourself?

Y/N:
Today at work, some girl came and she recognized who I was because I'm dating you. And she made this fake fight about me and I got yelled at my boss for being the "Worst employee" and then he fired me. Then the girl told me josh deserved someone better and I should break up with you. I felt like I wasn't good for you.

I put my hand on her chin facing me. I lean in and kiss her lips before pulling away.

Josh:
Babe, you are my everything. I don't know what I could do without you. I love you babe in the whole world.

Y/N:
Josh...

I kiss her again and then we heard a knock and we both pulled away.

Doctor:
Hello, My name is Amanda.

Josh and Y/N:
Hello...

Doctor:
Y/n you didn't have problem with your health, all good. The cuts will be gone in a few months. I want just wanna request if you like to take therapy session?

Y/n:
No I think I'm alright.

Doctor:
Well I just get your release form then you can go home.

^Back at home^

Y/N POV
Once Me and josh got home with the boys. Josh carried me to our bedroom.

Josh:
Do you want anything my love?

You:
Can we cuddle?

Josh:
Anything for you.

And just like that me and josh cuddle together.

You:
I love you Josh

Josh:
Love you too Y/n

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this! ❤️