Mully|Tannar Birthday

Mully POV
Today, it's tannar birthday. The twins, Tessa and tannar went out to the mall with her. And it sucks, like I want to spend time with my girlfriend because since Elliot been on my ass these past few weeks. Every since, the accident occurred last week when liv kissed me. She finally told him the truth and they broke up. Then when he found me and y/n made up and he thought it was suspicious. Every time, I was with y/n Elliot was in the room. So there's no way I can spend time with her. But today Elliot didn't come to the office. But of course tannar needed to take her. Me and the boys did a video for today's video. After, I heard a lot laughing. I thought it was the guys but then I heard someone walk in my office and closed the door.

You:
Hey?

I turn around. It was y/n. I ran up to her giving her the biggest hug I ever done before. Then kiss her like i never wanted to let go. But we eventually pulled away.

Mully:
You don't know how long I want to kiss you babe...

You:
I know, Elliot wouldn't let you be alone with me even for a quick second.

Mully:
How's he going after the liv situation?

You:
Still upset that liv cheated on him but he doesn't want to let himself down because of it. But he keep asking if there's something going with you and me...

Mully:
He won't stop asking you until he finds out...

You:
Yup, you know how my brother is.

I sat down my chair.

Mully:
Babe, sit on lap.

She sat on my lap. And I shower her with kisses and she giggled. And then we looked at each other before leaning in. We kissed for felt like forever but we pulled away.

Mully:
You busy today?

You:
Not until tonight...

I gave her a look.

You:
Tannar?

Mully:
Right...Well, I have nothing to do but maybe spend some time with you before Elliot ruins everything-

I kiss her.

You:
You always kiss me for every moment you get-

I kiss her again.

Mully:
That only if your brother is getting my nerves and I couldn't kiss you all week so expect a lot of kisses from me love...

I kiss her a third time.

Mully:
Come let get something to drink...

She left my office, I turn off everything and then grab my coat. I walked outside my office and locked it. Then I notice Elliot was here.

Elliot:
Hey Mullen...

I walked up to him and gave him a handshake and hug.

Mully:
Hey, how come you weren't in the office all day?

Elliot:
Everything that went down last week, I just needed break but I'm alright.

Mully:
Oh okay but I'm-

Elliot:
Hey, have you seen my sister?

Then I got text and I opened it.

—My love ❤️