MULLY|WHEN TANNAR AND MULLY FIGHT FOR YOU

Your POV
As I was at the click office with tannar recording a video. Someone came through the door and hug me from the behind. Giving me kisses on my cheek then I knew it was my boyfriend Mully.

Tannar:
Mully mate, what the hell you doing?

Mully:
Kissing my girlfriend and now taking her...

Mully takes my hand and then tannar take my other hand.

Tannar:
No way...I'm doing a video with her.

Mully:
So she's my girlfriend...

Tannar:
She's my best friend.

They both started to yank me but then someone knocks on the door that made both of them let go of me.

Ilsa:
I told you guys to stop fighting over y/n..

You:
Literally...

Ilsa:
Come y/n...I gonna get a drink let go.

I gave Mully a kiss on the cheek and then left with Ilsa.

Mully POV
Y/n kissed my cheek and left with Ilsa. Then I faced tannar.

Me:
This is your fault.

Tannar:
Oh fuck you Mully.

I rolled my eyes and left her room. I went to my room and sat down. I was editing my video before I get call from josh.

Josh:
Hey Mully!

Me:
What's up josh?

Josh:
You free?

Me:
I'm now...

I said rudely.

Josh:
But not with attitude dude.

Me:
Sorry, it's just I kinda wanted to spend with y/n right now but fucking-

Josh:
Let me guess tannar?

Me:
Yea...

Josh:
You two need to stop fighting over her. I can tell she gets uncomfortable when you guys fight in front of her.

Me:
I really should go apologize.

Josh:
Yes, Now man up dude.

I turn off everything and texts ilsa where would she and y/n were. She texted that they were at me and y/n house. So I drove to the house. Once I got there, I see ilsa was outside.

Me:
Hey ilsa?-

Ilsa:
Hey Mully, I really have to be going...Because Lannan is calling me to get home. But please don't stressed y/n out.

Then ilsa left. I opened the door. Then I see y/n sleeping on the couch. I lay next to her and kissed her forehead. She looked very adorable when she's sleeping. I pick her up in bridal style and placed her on our bed. I just grab a pillow and blanket and slept on the couch.

Then next morning...

I was trying to feel comfortable on the couch but then when I opened my eyes. Y/n was laying down with me. I guess she woke up last night. I tried waking up by her name then I called the name she loves when I call her.

Mully:
Bub?

You:
Yes?

Mully:
Can't you explained why are cuddling with me?

You:
Because I wanted to apologize.

Mully:
For what?

You:
For making feel like shit when you and tannar fight.

Mully:
Is that what you think that goes around?

You:
Every time you guys fight in front of me.

Mully:
Bub, I should be apologizing to you. I should just let you choose what you want-

Then I was interrupted by y/n lips on me and I kiss her back.

You:
I love when your clingy with tannar it just gets annoying time to time.

You both laughed.

Mully:
Can't we just stay here watch Netflix and cuddle bub?

You:
Of course

Then you and mully cuddled together...

If one you want your name to be in a story. Comment down your name and details about your choice of boy.
❤️❤️