MULLY|TANNAR PRANK

Tannar POV
For today's video I decide to do a prank on mully since we are on going war between on the both of us. So I asked y/n if she can take mully out to eat and don't bring him to the office until I text its ready. She knows about the prank and what I'm going to do in his office. So I started and asked Brody if he can help me.

Your POV
Tannar asked me to take mully out so I took my boyfriend for coffee and he felt very suspicious. We sat at a cafe thats a little away from the office. Mully got a shake and I got a coffee.

Mully:
Now tell me why did you take me out, you know you don't usually don't do this.

You:
I can't take my boyfriend out for something to drink before he starts to work.

Mully takes my hand.

Mully:
As much I love spending time with you, I really have to get my work done.

We spend a half a hour before I get a text from tannar to bring Mully to the click office.

Mully:
You done babe, I really have to get work done today.

You:
Yea let's go.

We both get up and he takes my hand and we went to the click office. Once we got there we both notice tannar looking at us through the window.

Mully:
Oh no...

We both walked in and tannar welcome us in. We both got in his office and almost everywhere was covered in Lannan in a cheerleader outfit around his office. I was shocked and mully was shocked as well.

Mully:
What did you do to my office?

Tannar:
Made your office 10x better.

Mully:
Holy shit- Did-

He looks at me.

Mully:
Y/n did you know about this?

You:
Yea *giggles*

Mully:
I can't believe you tannar. I won't even try to take these off.

After tannar video she went back to her office to edit the video. Me and mully were in his office. I was sitting on the beanbag looking around the room. Damn it's creepy.

Mully:
Babe can you please help me and take these pictures out of my desk so I can work.

You:
Fine.

I help Mully to take the pictures out and throw them on the floor.

You:
Done.

Mully:
Thank you.

He gave me a kiss. I sat back down on the beanbag. Mully sat down his chair and turn on his computer and pc. He kept looking at me. I was looking at my phone.

You:
I can feel you staring.

Mully:
Just staring at my beautiful girlfriend.

You:
Is it me or lannan that's on the wall.

Mully:
It's you...

You:
Thanks babe, but you should get your work done cause you kept complaining about how you needed to get your work done.

He got up from his chair and walked toward me until he was in front of me.

Mully:
I do need to finished work but I also wanted alone time with you.

He lean in and kiss me. Then he was on top of me not breaking the kiss.

*Bang*

We both pulled away. It's was lannan

Lannan:
You motherfuckers are disgusting. I can't like- I'm literally in the room.

Then Lannan closed the door. As me and mully face each other.

Mully:
We will continue this at home.

He gets up and goes back at his desk. I get up and right before leaving his room I say

You:
I'm the top and your the bottom.

And then I closed the door. Then I hear Mully scream.

Mully:
Y/N!!!!

Hope you enjoyed!!❤️