JUICY|VOWS BROKEN

You and Gaege recently got married after been engaged for six months. You guys been dating for five years. You and Gaege vowed until the day you both of you die that you will never stop loving each other. But what happens when Gaege breaks that promise.

Your POV
It was currently 1:30 am. Another night, Gaege went out. I don't have a problem with him hanging out with the boys, it's just we really haven't spend time together. I heard the door be unlocked.

Gaege:
Y/n, why are you still awake?

You:
I was waiting for you to come home.

Gaege:
I thought I told you not to wait up for me.

You:
I was worried about you.

Gaege:
Whatever...

He heads to the bedroom. Then I walked in. He passed out in the bed. I just covered him and I just grab a pillow and blanket and fell asleep in the guest bedroom.

The next morning...

I woke up and made myself breakfast. Gaege usually don't wake up around this time. I headed to office and worked.

-Later that night-

I was coming back from the office and noticed Gaege car still here. I unlocked the door. I was going to the bedroom when I heard moans coming from the room. I just hope it's not what I think it is. I opened the door. And it was Gaege making love with another woman. The woman Looked at me surprised and covered herself. I just closed the door and heard Gaege calling my name. He was running to me and fell across to my feet.

Gaege:
Y/n please let me explain...

You:
What is there too explain Gaege? You broke our vow. You told me that you would never stop loving me.

Gaege:
But I do love you.

You:
Making love with another woman isn't-

Gaege:
Y/n-

You:
No Gaege-

I take off the wedding ring and throw at him.

You:
I hope she was worthy of it.

Then I left the house without Turning back. I got into my car and started to drive when Gaege calling my name over and over but I was already gone. I didn't know where to go. I just drove and drove until I stop at a park. I just sat on the bench. I couldn't believe the man that I love broke our promise. And the fun thing is that i never stop loving him. I didn't know how long I sat there until someone was calling my name. It's was Gaege. He tried to talk with me but I just walked away way from him. I was crossing the street until I heard a car passing really fast. I was knocked but I was okay. Then I looked who pushed me. It was Gaege. He sacrificed himself for me. I ran up to him and he was bleeding a lot.

You:
Gaege, please noo,...please Gaege come back... noo

I was crying and man that was driving looking around.

You:
Call a ambulance!!!

He pulled his phone out and called as I was holding onto Gaege crying.

-At the hospital-

I was waiting. Eddie, gabby, and narrator came after what happened. They comforted me as we waited for the doctor. Then the doctor came.

Eddie:
How is he?

Doctor:
He actually doing well, just little cuts but he will do alright.

I was hugging myself and thank that he was alive. After Eddie, gabby and narrator visited him. I visited him. I walked in and saw him hooked up with tubes and other things in his body. He notice I walked in.

Gaege:
Y/n-

I walked up to him. He holds my hand.

You:
Gaege, why would you do that why couldn't you just let the car hit-

Gaege:
Never...

I just kissed him gently before pulling away.

Gaege:
Y/n, I been acting like a bad Husband. And I really wanted to proved myself that I do love you. And that I should have done. I really sorry y/n with my whole heart. I love you.

You:
I love you too...