Story Mode 139: Dirty Trick

Saeran is already starting to look better. The medicine Y/n had fed him is the antidote to Rika's elixir. Depending on how much of the elixir he consumed, it won't be enough to clear his system, but at least it should help clear his symptoms.

Rika yanks MC up by her hair before forcing her down on the table. The guards at the front of the room don't even flinch as Rika begins to strip MC of her clothes after strapping her wrists down. There are two guards in the room and two guarding the door and occasionally making rounds in the hallway outside. Y/n can't help but glance at Saeran. "Please trust me." Her lips go dry. "I'm sorry."

"Y/n—" Just when he jumps up to stop her, Y/n slams his forehead against her own. It's only enough to make him black out, or at least that's what she hopes. She sits him up against the wall of the cell so his unbound ankles and wrists are hidden before she saunters to the bars.

The metal is cold against her skin. "Rika." Y/n mumbles the name with a curl of her tongue as she presses her breasts against the bars, her fingers slowly curling around them. The look the blonde gives her is one she will never be able to forget. Y/n's mask doesn't slip. "I made it so he can't watch... won't you let me teach MC a lesson too?"

"Oh?" Rika grins as if the bloodied hammer in her hand was a bouquet of roses. Her open hand slips around a knife and she brings both weapons with her as she nears the entrance of the cage. It takes everything in Y/n to keep from pulling away. Rika presses the smooth edge of the knife to Y/n's cheek, before using the other to slip between the bars and wrap around her waist, with the hammer still in hand. "I didn't like that dirty trick earlier, my love. Prove you won't do it again. Call me Savior."

Y/n's fingers dust Rika's clothes as she too presses herself against the bars. Her heart pumps in her chest. For Saeran. "As you wish." One of her hands drop to hug Rika's waist and the other goes straight to the other woman's plump breast. "My Savior." The moment the syllable is forced out, the door is unlocked and Rika has her lips on Y/n's. Their tongues are hot together and Rika presses the hammer into Y/n's back, while completely dropping the knife, trading it for a fistful of her hair.

"My son must be well taken care of." Rika's lips drop to Y/n's neck, her hands eager to dive in between Y/n's legs. Her hips grind against hers, long grunts echoing from her lips. "Do you know how much I've wanted to fuck you in front of them?" Y/n can't formulate responses. The fingers between her lower lips are too powerful and it's too hot and it's too good. She can only cling to Rika and tremble against her in hopes of release. Her knees slip and she falls to the floor. Rika is right there with her. "Since I'm your Mama I'll take care of you for our first time all the way together." Rika's fingers peel away at Y/n's pants and her underwear in a flash. The same tongue that was in her mouth meets a new set of lips. It's squirms along her brushing up and down and in delicious circles before plunging in. Teeth press against her. The small pain is enough. Y/n rips the hammer out of Rika's hand and slams it down on the woman's neck.

Rika screams into Y/n's pussy and scrambles as she reaches for the knife. Y/n jumps up and grabs it first then kicks Rika hard in her side. The guards are rushing over. "Shit!" Y/n pulls open the door, "SAERAN!!"

Rika yanks Y/n back by her neck, locking her in a chokehold. "So you tried to fight me?! Your SAVIOR?!" A crackle of laughter bursts from her lips. Choking, Y/n swings the hammer back at Rika's elbow. The feeling of breaking bone launches up the metal to the handle with each slam, but Rika's grip doesn't loosen.

Saeran's eyes are wide as he charges toward Y/n. One of the guards raise his gun, but Rika shouts out before Y/n can squeak out any words. "You shoot my son and I'll rip your lungs out and hang you by your ballsack!" The man stops immediately and grabs one of the knives off of the table. It's not fast enough. Saeran busts out of the cell and slams his fist into Rika's face, sending her recoiling. Fresh oxygen pumps into Y/n's lungs but there isn't enough time to savor it. Both of the guards have their guns trained on Y/n and Saeran. Even if they don't shoot, it's more than enough of a threat.

Rika laughs wildly from her seat against the wall. The excitement on her face is as pure as her insanity and brighter than the blood she licks from her fingers. "Look at our two lovebirds. My idiot children." Saeran nudges Y/n's arm. She complies with his silent request immediately. "Did you really think that you could defy your mother?"

Saeran's arm lurches back and the hammer he got from Y/n slings out of his hand, burying itself in the nearest guard's head. The man falls to his knees. Dead.

The second guard shoots, but MC jumps off the table, the constraints on her hands ripped to shreds. She knocks the gun out of his hands and it goes skidding across the floor, the bullet embedding itself somewhere in the wall. Y/n and Saeran sprint away from Rika. Y/n, running over to the dead guard, and Saeran rushing to MC.

Rika screams and she lurches onto her feet. Y/n gets the gun trained on her quickly. Y/n doesn't hesitate. She pulls the trigger. It gets her shoulder, but it's not enough. The two guards from the hallway burst in the room and more bullets go off. Y/n's head whips in Saeran's direction but the slight moment is enough for Rika to knock the gun out of her hand. "You fucking bitch." Rika laughs as she snatches the gun up in one hand and punches Y/n with the other. "I'll save you, Y/n! Keep resisting!" She sits on Y/n's hips and thrusts against her, holding the barrel to her head, "I'll make you just like me! I'll make you mine!"