Story Mode 76: Again Anytime

Y/n leans back on her hands as she sits on the large fountain's ledge. She managed to slip away to take her medicine by having Saeran wait in line and saying that she'd find a good spot for them to sit and eat. The line is taking much longer than expected though. She's already been waiting for thirty minutes, but has been passing the time by texting back and forth with her beloved boyfriend.

Y/n: Ugh I can't believe that you learned how to ride a bike in 15 minutes while I nearly killed two people

Y/n: Teach me your riding ways 😫

Saeran: I taught you one last night, remember?

Saeran: I'd say that you did quite a good job too

Y/n: Oh my goddddd

Y/n: Saerannn

Saeran: thats dangerous, Y/n

Y/n: ???

Saeran: I can practically hear you moaning my name when you type it like that

Saeran: If only I recorded it...

Y/n: ...I'll let you hear it again anytime so there's no need for you to record it

Y/n: Saeran?

Y/n: ?

Saeran: Sorry... I had to take a moment to calm down

Y/n: 😘

Saeran:

Saeran: Oh yeah, did you ever check that business card that that lady gave you?

Y/n: Hold on, I'l check rn

Y/n: Omg you're not gonna believe this

Y/n: They own the pottery place that you took me to last time!

Saeran: Wow, it's a small world

Y/n: Right lolol

Saeran: Oh, I'm next in line.

Saeran: You said that you're at the fountain right?

Y/n: Yup!

Saeran: Okay, I'll be right there

Y/n: ❤️

After a few minutes, Saeran takes a seat next to Y/n at the fountain. He passes her a cone full of her favorite ice cream which she gratefully accepts while leaning against his shoulder. "It's so nice to be able to watch the clouds and eat sweets like this with someone," Saeran comments as he wraps an arm around her side.

"Mhm," Y/n mumbles as she tastes her ice cream. Her chest moves up in down in slow staggered intervals as she watches the white clouds float by. "Can I," she pauses in between words, sucking in air. "Try yours too?"

Saeran's eyebrows stretch together as he carefully exchanges his cone for hers. He watches her taste his treat with a careful gaze. "Are you feeling alright, Y/n?"

"Hmm?" She swallows the dessert. "Yeah... I think I'm fine." She moves to switch back with him, but looses her balance slightly, almost slipping off of the edge of the fountain. She catches herself mid fall and her eyes widen, her body growing cold. Saeran's arms jerked out to catch her. Then nothing follows. A small laugh escapes her lips. "That was weird. I think I was about to black out," she smiles and holds out the ice cream, "But I didn't drop it!"

"Y/n." Saeran's face contorts. "As if the ice cream is what matters." Y/n's smile falls and Saeran forces her to sit up so that he can look into her eyes and listen to her breathing. Her eyes struggle to focus on him and her breathing is far too slow. "I think we need to go to the doctor. Now."

"But we just got our ice cre—" before Y/n can finish her sentence, she realizes what's happening to her. The ice cream is no longer in her hands and she is slumped in Saeran's lap. He's shouting something over the phone and then shaking her shoulders. Something wet falls on her cheeks, but her arms won't listen to her commands to wipe it away. Everything feels numb. Her eyes knock back and the mint one are no longer in her field of vision. "Ah... the sky is pretty." It's just like the one they saw all those months before. A heart shaped cloud floats above them, a lonely yet beautiful swirl of white lost in a sea of blue.

She smiles.

Everything goes black.

"Y/n!"