"Ivy I-

"No let me finish" she chokes out

"So I'm sorry if you want me to stand here and act like I deeply miss you or begin talking to you like we're best friends."

Vito's eyes travel to her ring finger looking for the ring.

"I left it at your house on the bathroom sink" she answers noticing him looking at her finger

"Ivy all I can say is I'm sorry. I can't take back what I did."

"I know you can't." She whispers turning around

"But not a day goes by that I don't think about us or our family. Not a day goes by where I don't find myself looking at our pictures,beating myself up about what I did to you. No woman ever deserves what I did to you and I'm sorry Ivy"

Madison pours the eggs in the warm skillet and watches as it begins cooking before she mixes it with a wooden spoon.

"Ivy I just want to be in your good grace,I just want to be allowed to be back into your life."

Madison continues moving the spoon around in the pan watching the eggs scramble.

"Victor please just let me sleep on this"

He nods his head and leaves outside of the kitchen.

As soon as he left Madison began breaking down. She shuts the fire off and plants her face in her hands,pouring out her emotions

"You promise you wouldn't cry" she croaks to herself

This part honestly made me so emotional. Poor Baby is hurt

"MAAA!"

she quickly dries her eyes and begins smiling. She turns around to see Layla running in the kitchen.

"Eat" Layla says rubbing on her stomach

"Aww my favorite girl is hungry? Mommy is putting your eggs in your bowl right now."

She grabs a baby bowl from the cupboard and places it on the counter before shaking the eggs in her bowl.

"Layla your eggs are done."

She picks Layla up and brings her out to the living room and places her in her high chair.

She goes back in the kitchen and grabs her bowl. She makes her way back to Layla only to see her high chair in front of Vito.

"I'll feed her." He announces

Madison places the bowl on Layla's table and heads to the bathroom to take a shower.

She connects her phone to her speaker and begins playing music.

Bryson tiller's voice bumps through the speaker making her mellow down. She turns the shower knobs,making sure to turn more hot than cold. She strips out of her clothes and steps into the warm meager space.

In the middle of washing off the soap suds she hears a knock to the door.

"Who is it!?"

She slaps herself on the forehead knowing exactly who it is.

"I mean what is it!?"

"Cairo is asleep,where should I put him?" Vito asks trying to yell over the speaker

"What did you say?"

Vito opens the door and pauses her music from the speaker.

"Cairo is asleep. Where do you want me to put him?"