5.

Vito opens his eyes and hears the sound of Madison throwing up and gagging over the toilet. He jumps up from his spot on the bed and jogs to the bathroom. He walks towards her and sits next to her as she lays her head on her hand as a pillow.

"Not feeling to good?"

She shakes her head and turns her head to the side.

"Want some tea?" Vito asks

"Please"

"Come on so I can pick you up."

Madison lifts her arms up and wraps them around his neck while he puts his arms underneath her to thighs to pick her up. She lays her head on his chest and feels the warmth his body gives off. Her eardrums listen to the rhythm of his heart beat making her look up at him.

"Your heart rate is so fast." She whispers raspy

"You make me nervous" he reveals as they step into the room.

He walks her to the bed and lays her in the middle of the bed.

"What happened to I ain't no pussy for you no more?" She asks trying to imitate his strong deep voice

"I was mad and I kind of meant it. You honestly will forever be in my heart no matter how mad you make me." He says crawling on the bed towards her.

"So after I have this baby no bullets will be going through my temple?"

"No, no bullets will be going through you at all Madison"

"I'm afraid to ask but who taught you how to suck dick like that?" Vito asks

"Videos duh" she says rolling her eyes.

"What did I use to tell you about those damn eyes, girl?" He asks before slapping her thigh

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Stop cursing"

He begins rubbing her stomach, making her irritated.

"Stop touching me" she groans while rubbing her thigh

"You will be okay" he says leaning forward to kiss her thigh.

She allows him to kiss her thigh willingly. He slowly kisses up her leg making her breath get heavy.

"Don't even"

He looks up at her and begins smirking before pushing her leg to the side.

"It's breakfast time."

"Victor I'm not feeling well can I have some tea" she groans looking down at him while cuffing his beard.

"Fine"

Vito looks back down at her vagina before giving it a peck and lifts his head up to hers to peck her actually plump lips.

"What kind of tea would you like madam?"

"Chamomile" she says lowly her whole body turns on the bed while her hand cradles her full stomach.

"Three weeks and you're almost here." Madison whispers

Vito pours the hot water out the electrical kettle carefully. He plops it back down on the counter and walks over to the cabinet to get the box of tea bags.

On his way to the steps he hears a knock at his door.

"Who is it?" He yells aggravated

He only wanted to get upstairs so he could hand the tea to Madison so she could drink and he could persuade her to let him get a couple minutes of breakfast.