23(2)

Hassan sits outside of Madison's home waiting on her arrival. He still hasn't seen her car and has been sitting outside of her house for an hour. He didn't like her text and sure enough is tired of not being able to communicate with her. He enters her number in his phone and presses the call icon. He waits patiently for the call to go through.

Madison who's about to make love to herself stops once she realizes her vibrating phone.

"Every time." She groans

She grabs her phone and stares at the caller id. Debating on whether or not to answer it, she does.

"What do you want, Hassan?" She asks annoyed

Not only is she hearing his voice but he ruined her me time.

"Can we please talk. I'm outside of your house"

"Hassan their is nothing to talk about. I already told you I forgive you and this friendship is done."

"Madison please speak to me. I haven't slept good in a week."

"How is that my problem? You lied to me and expect me to feel bad for you."

"M please just come to your house so we can speak. Just so I can explain what happened."

Madison shakes her head before speaking.

"You have five minutes...make it quick."

Madison throws a windbreaker over her free breast along with some compression shorts. She slides her feet into her slides and makes her way to Cairo's room to check on him. He's still asleep. She heads downstairs and leaves the house to make it down the street to her house. Her eyes connect with Hassan's car making her insides churn. Seeing Hassan is the last thing she wants to do. It has been a week and some days since they saw each other. Hassan steps out of the car dressed in all black from head to toe.

Madison had to stop breathing for a moment. She had forgotten how attractive Hassan is.

"Damn" she whispers, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Wassup M."

He hops up on his trunk and stares at her. His eyes pierce into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Could you stop it? You have five minutes my son is in the house by himself." She says rolling her eyes trying to hide the old feelings

"M can I get a hug at least? We ain't see-

Madison raises her hand and begins speaking.

"Hassan you better say something relevant or I'm going back into the house where my lonely son is."

Hassan frowns before motioning her finger to come here.

"Can we go inside the car and speak?"

Madison shakes her head and points downward.

"We can speak out here. It's lovely weather"

Hassan hops off the trunk and walks towards her and grasps her hands into his.

"M please can we go into the car?" He asks looking into her eyes

Her eyes stayed on his lips.

"Hassan can you please get to the point right here, I have my child I need-

Hassan cuts her off by planting his soft lips against hers. Madison groans before pushing his chest hard off of her.

"You never wanted to explain yourself. You just want to annoy me." She whines looking away

"M I only kissed you because you're talking too much. I really want to talk about us. That nigga don't deserve you." Hassan says stepping back into her space