41.

"Baby." Madison moans out gripping onto his broad shoulders

"Yeah?"

"It-It's coming."

"Not yet"

He lets out a well needed groan, trying to refrain himself from releasing quickly. He places his lips on her neck and begins sucking on her warm flesh. As he thrust inside of her bareless ,Madison grinds against him , trying to bring their climax closer. Their movements rocked so hard the car felt like sooner or later it would reverse while still in park.

"Papaaa"

"Yea baby"

"You're going to." she moans out

Just as she's about to lift off of him he pulls her body in closer and places his hands on her waist to keep her still in her position,releasing his many seeds inside of her. Madison shakes on top of him trying to recover from the blissful moment. She places her hands on his chest and looks up at him. For a while they stay still, trying to catch their breath.

He watches Madison struggle to put on back her dress. She wanted to curse him out after the trick he just pulled on her.

"Just come home with me."

"I need a pill. " she acknowledges ,ignoring him

He traces his tongue over his lips and watches her angrily fix her clothes.

"You mad at Papa?"

"just don't" she mumbles

She fixes the dress around her top area and leans over to the back to grab the night bag he packed for her.

"You'll be Alright I'll get it."

"Your so ugh!" she expresses with her hands in the air

He leans over and grips her neck before using his other hand to slide between her parted thighs.

"Aye, I just gave you the act right,Don't act out before I really put you to sleep."

Madison shuts her eyes and jumps as she feels his fingers fondle with the sensitive bean between her.

"Capeesh?"

Madison hadn't answered him so he made his hand a little more firm around her neck.

"I don't hear you Ivy"

"...Yes"

"I said I got you,I get that you don't want another kid but It's not my fault that your vagina hold that much weight,Its lethal"

He releases her neck and watches her face soften.

"I know you wanna smile,just let it out"

"I'll go get one"  he mumbles

Madison turns in her seat and watches him try to fix himself.

"You need to change"

"Tell me why."

He stares at her and watches her blush,trying to avoid his attention.

"You know why."

"That dress needs to be locked away in the closet. No more wearing it"

"Why not?"

"Me nutting in you is plain evidence." Victor answers

Madison shakes her head before placing it on the window.

"Can you turn the heat on"

He grabs his jacket from the back and places it on her before starting the car up.