34.

"Harp do I need to send you home?"

"No sir" I grit

I'm having trouble with keeping my eyes open this morning. Victor was up late talking about nothing in particular when he decided it was okay to have phone sex.

"It doesn't count,where just talking it through" he whisper

"So tell me what do you have on"

"None of your business and it does count."

"Ivy it doesn't count but I have on nothing,what do you have on?" He answers speaking on his behalf

"I have on a top and some panties"

"What color are they?" He asks gruffily

"Red"

"Mhmm just like how I like em."

"Victor this seems so weird, I don't think I like this."

"That's because you won't shut your ass up,just answer the question." " take em off slowly"

He wouldn't let me hang up and it was just a complete mess. I decided I was going to watch tv and pretend I was going with the flow.

"Do you feel me baby?"

"Yess right there"

Involving myself with this b.s. was the last thing I should of entertained with him.

"Baby you feel so warm." He groaned

I roll my eyes,remembering the extraness he done. Why did I have to fall in his little trap. Two hours of nonsense when I could of been sleep to deal with this asshole I call a boss.

"Harp do you have those notes down?

I nod my head and gather my things before leaving. Victor is definitely going to hear a few things from me. I walk into the bathroom and look under to make sure no one is in a stall. I grab my phone from my sweater, unlocking it, I tap on his contact waiting on a answer.

"Ivy this better be a damn emergency" he mumbles

"Nigga get up, I'm sleeping in work because of you"

"How is this my fault?" He asks mumbling

"Because you wouldn't shut up last night." I respond irritably

"You over there acting like you aint enjoy it"

"I didn't, I was watching Martin while you moan and groan in my damn ear"

Vito chuckles and hangs up the phone on me

"No this nigga didn't just hang up"

I press his contact again,waiting on him to answer.

"What Ivy?" He groans irritably

"My morning is ruined because of you"

"What do you want,some breakfast?" He asks

"Are you buying?"

"Your bugging me about some damn breakfast. Ima send you my card info,after this don't call me again."

"Thanks Daddy."

"Whatever." He mumbles

He hangs up the phone while I stand patiently waiting on his card information. A call comes in requesting a facetime.

"Yes sir."

"Did you get the picture?"

"Not yet" I answer frowning