35(2)

"Baby,what did one saggy boob say to the other ?" Vito questions trying to contain his laughter

"What?"

Madison looks up from a wide eyed Cairo while feeding him. As soon as they got to Maria's house she grabbed her baby and hasn't put him down since.

"If we don't get some support people will think we're nuts." Vito announces before bursting in laughter

Madison stares at him nonchalant. She shakes her head, sarcastically laughing.

"Ha ha ha , that was so funny."

He smiles and points at her.

"Your humor ain't there little one"

"Im sorry baby, it just wasn't funny" she chuckles

"Nah it was,you just don't know what's funny from what isn't"

Madison kisses her teeth and looks back down at the baby.

"Toot you starting to look like your mommy a little bit"

Vito crawls towards them and sits in front of Madison.

"Ivy please don't lie to our son."

Madison looks up at him and smiles.

"Victor,Cairo is starting to look like me."

He shakes his head and places a hand on her face, cuffing it so he could bring her in for a kiss .He pecks her lips one time then begins to nibble on her bottom one softly.

"Baby our son doesn't look like you." He says pulling away

Madison rolls her eyes and puts five fingers in front of his face.

"Whatever"

He chuckles to himself and stands up so he could sit next to her.

"Ivy has Dave ever flirted with you?"

The question left his lips and Madison froze. She wanted to lie but she also wanted to tell the truth. She froze because she actually didn't know the answer to the question,she truly couldn't remember.

"I can't remember "

He simply nods and leans back on the couch.

"I want you to be as comfortable as possible when you're around me,which means I won't lie to you but some things aren't meant for you to know."

"what does that mean?" She questions looking at him suspiciously

"When I see Dave again, I'm beating his ass and I don't care whose he's with"

She shakes her head slowly.

"Baby don't do that,I don't need you getting in trouble."

Vito shakes his head before speaking.

"Ivy you think I'm dangerous, he is ten times worse,he's the damn devil in foxs clothing and I'll be damned allowing him to think he can talk to you."

"Papa please don't be like that forget him and-

"Aye I made up my mind,it's happening when I see him so don't try thinking you can convince me otherwise."

" Papa I know I can't" she mumbles pouting

"Don't be trying to guilt trip me either with that damn Papa."

Madison sucks her teeth and looks down at a milk drunken Cairo. She pulls her breast from his mouth and watches as he smiles while rubbing his hands in his face.