12.

Madison lays on the couch holding unto her round over ripe stomach. Two days ago was her due date and she needs to get the baby out of her asap. Both Vito and Madison have been keeping in contact and just talking about the baby. Neither was up for talking about where their relationship stands. Vito brung up the idea of co-parenting and Madison agreed. She felt like for now their relationship could definitely be on hold.

"You need to exit out of your mommy now"

Layla walks back into the room getting Madison's attention.

"Hey mommy baby.Are you okay? Where is uncle Dre?"

Dre walks into the living room and begins smiling.

"That baby is stubborn just like his mother." Dre says heading close to her

"It needs to come out of me now. It's done baking and I'm in need of a well good sleep."

Dre lays his hand on her stomach and she begins to feel the kicking of the baby.

"Ow! Dre you just had to come over here and mess with my stomach."

"Help me up."

Dre chuckles before intertwining his hand with hers and waiting till she initiated the first movement off the couch. He helps pull her off the couch and watch as she waddles to the bathroom. He wasn't trying to stare at her behind but it had definitely grown because of her pregnancy and it had molded her body into something good. Dre caught himself biting his lip making him look away. He knew better than to look at his cousin's baby mother like that but he couldn't help the fact that he's just a man. He scoops Layla in his arms and begins pecking her face all over.

"Want some ice cream?"

The ringtone of Lil Baby sounds from his phone signaling his girlfriend Tati calling.

He brings Layla in the kitchen and sits her in her highchair prior to answering his phone.

"Wassup baby?"

"Dre I won't be able to make it to work tomorrow. I have this-

"Tati this is the third time this week. Just because you're sleeping with your boss doesn't mean that you can just come in when you feel like it."

Lately Tati has been calling out of work and coming home to him drunk.

"Babe it's not that serious. You can just deduct the pay out of my check then"

"Tati you're not getting it. Everyone in that office has a purpose. If you're not doing what you need to do, how will the office go smoothly?" Dre questions with a hint of irritation in his voice

"Dre it's not that serious. You have all those employees I won't even matter"

"Tatiana I think you just need to find another job. You don't take this job seriously and I need employees who are willing to work hard for their pay."

Madison waddles out of the bathroom and heads to the kitchen where Dre's voice is being heard.

"Tatiana I'm going to hang up now. Don't bother coming over tonight" he says angrily before hanging up

Madison gulps the little bit of spit on her tongue and begins speaking.

"Trouble in paradise?"

Dre looks up with his scowl and shakes his head.

"She just doesn't take life seriously. All she wanna do is party every night and I don't have time for that."

"Dre she is young. I mean what did you expect?" Madison questions