"Dang Son you can't get enough of that breast milk." He says raspily

He grabs Cairo from her arms and plants his feet on his legs so he could have him stand on him.

"Son I missed you."

She makes her way to the kitchen and decides to make breakfast for Layla. Currently on her diet for breakfast it consists of eating nuts,berries,and a big bowl of plain yogurt.

"Madison I think he's hungry." Vito says coming into the kitchen

She turns around and flicks the electronic kettle on. She grabs the formula from the pantry and grabs one of his bottles from the dishwasher.

Vito's eyes traveled wherever she went. He still can't believe he's in her home.

He watches her make the bottle. She pours the warm water over the formula until it reaches where she wants it.

"How many ounces does he drink?

"Six" she answers facing away from him

She places the cover over the bottle and begins shaking it up.
She then turns around and makes her way over to him,Each step seemed hard to move, As if her feet were in quicksand.

She finally stands in front of him and removes the top from the bottle. She places the bottle on his lip and watches as Cairo makes his face up.

Vito moves Cairo from the bottle.

"It's hot."

"No it's not, he's still getting used to drinking it." Madison responds

Vito moves forward and watches as Madison places the bottle to his mouth.

"Cairo you have to drink this." Madison whines, placing a kiss on his cheek.

Vito plants his hand on the bottom of the bottle and watches as Madison removes her hand.

"Layla why are you so quiet?" Madison asks leaving the kitchen

She makes her way towards the couch to see her watching tv.

She heads back in the kitchen to see Vito still planted in his spot feeding Cairo.

"How's school?" Vito asks watching her begin to make breakfast

Madison dreaded this moment. She didn't want to talk right now and she surely didn't want him in the kitchen with her.

"School is school." She replies

"I heard you have a blog."

Madison hadn't told anyone about the blog. Looks like someone has been creeping up on her.

She nods and keeps her response simple.

"Yup"

"Look this is only going to be weird if you make it weird."

Madison places the cracked egg shells in the trash and turns around.

"Victor how do you expect me to act?" She asks softly

She wanted to cry so bad. The tears itch at her eye lid making her want to blink it out. She told herself she wouldn't cry. She wouldn't embarrass herself. At least he didn't wait till the party to come.

"You know me s-

"I don't know you." She says cutting him off

Vito didn't fuss about her cutting him off. He let her have her moment.

"Ivy I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that in front of you."

"So why'd you do it? Why -why did you find it okay to traumatize me? Victor I'm scared of you. I told myself to forgive you, because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to live in peace,You wouldn't have Cairo in your arms ,and Layla wouldn't be with me." "You changed my view of you and I don't know how so quickly someone I trusted with my life turned to someone I feared."