Chapter One

Today's just not my day. This was the second time I've gotten out of the shower, and the second time my little brother covers paint on me. Into the shower I go, trying to clear myself of the vibrant gift my brother gratuitously offered me.Today my parents were paying me three hundred dollars to take my sister to this meet and greet thing. Don't get me wrong, I really need the money for my spring break trip, but spending the day out in the cold with my thirteen year old sister was not the way I wanted to spend my day.
After I'm done rinsing my hair for the third time today I finally get out of my third shower. I quickly glance out the door to see if the coast is clear, and make an escape for my room. I quickly got changed into a think white tank and black skinny jeans, I'm a t-shirt and jeans type of girl, and grab my blue flats. Then I throw a dark blue sweater over that. I quickly apply a small amount of mascara, and I go to check on my sister. As I'm opening the door, she's sitting at her bedside mirror giving herself a pep talk.
"It's going to be fine! You're going to meet Brent!" She saying as I'm tiptoeing my way into her room.
"Cassie aren't we going to be late?" I ask as she turns around in gaping horror as if She had just witnessed murder.
"Hurry up Hailey! Were going to be late!" She starts screaming and running towards the front door.
I quickly grab my car keys from my desk and head out the door to my car. My car was a birthday slash congratulations gift. My parents bought it for me when I got my acceptance letter into Harvard's precollege summer program. My parents are hoping that next year when I graduate, I'll be valedictorian. I really want to be valedictorian too because both of my parents were top of there class as well.
As my sister and I are driving to the venue of the meet and greet, she starts to raise the volume of the radio. The song that's playing is "good girls" by 5sos. This song really does get on my nerves because not all good girls are bad girls undercover. I mean, I'm not a bad girl. Yes I've had a few boyfriends, but I've never snuck out to go see him. Boy bands don't understand what it's like to be a girl because we don't think the same as them.
We arrive at the building and there's a line of adolescent girls stretched around to the side of the building. It takes us about five minutes to find a parking space. As were walking around this massive building, Cassie drops her iPhone. She immediately starts screaming.
"No! This can't be happening! I didn't travel this far to not see my Brent! "
"Cassie what do you mean? Were here?"
"They sold out of tickets Hailey!"
"Sold out?"
Immediately Cassie starts sprinting over to the car leaving her phone lying on the concrete. I walk over to pick up her phone, and as I'm on the ground picking up her phone, a dark shadow stretches over me. I look up to yell at this prick who thinks they can just stand over me and wow! He's gorgeous! His eyes are a mix of green and blue. His smile is pearly white and perfect. His hair is spiked up, and he a very clean cut jaw line.
"Hey, is your friend over there alright?" He asks as he smiles.
"Haha, no my sisters not happy at the moment." I reply as I rise to talk to this handsome person standing In front of me.
"Do you mind if I ask what's wrong? Maybe I can help?"
I just stare at him, in a trance, caught in a snare by his gaze. The wonderland is short lived as my sister runs over and screams.
"Oh my god! You're WeeklyChris!"
"Haha, yeah I am, is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"
"Please!" My sister screams as she jumps for joy. "Can you help me meet Brent?"
This Chris kid must be part of the meet and greet. But why would he be over in a back entrance way? He returns into the building and soon after he cones out with a kid who must be Brent because my sister won't stop screaming. As they're chatting cris makes his way over to me. My heart starts racing.
"I'm sorry but I didn't seem to get a name out of you." He says as he smiles.
"Hailey. And I'm guessing you're WeeklyChris?
"My real names Christian Collins, but you can call me Chris because you're beautiful."
Beautiful? This kid must be a player. No surprise, the hot ones always are.
"So Chris, what's up?"
"Well I was hoping to get you number." He says as he hands me his phone.
I look at him, and he's just staring at me. My heart starts to beat faster as quickly enter my contact info into his phone. When I finish I return his phone I try to calm my heart. Then this security guard calls them back inside as I'm walking back to my car I get a text from an unknown number.
"Hey it's Chris, hope to see you again soon."
My heart melts.

The Other Side of Christian CollinsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara