Chapter Eight

It's about 5:00 p.m when we arrive to the campus. It's better than I imagined. There's a bunch of other teens in the center court yard. Chris and I head over to the area. I check not the my dorm and head over to meal registration. I supply the three hundred dollar fee for meal plan, and we head over to my dorm.
I got a room to myself, the beds not big but Chris and I can fit on it. The walls are bare and the desk is cleared off. It's a bit chilly but it's really hot in humid outside. Behind the door is a large standing bookshelf. The closet is a small walk in cube, and the light is really dim. On the wall across from the bed, is a long dresser. There's a small window above the bed.
We put or bags on the bed and start unpacking. Chris takes half of the closet and half of the dresser. I start to hang some curtains and place my books on the shelf. I start to put my clothes away in the closet. As I'm hanging my clothes it gets really dark. I turn around and Chris is standing in the door way.
"This actually may work." He says.
"I hope so."
He walks in closer and pulls me to him. He starts to kiss me and I kiss him back. He pulls his shirt off. This is the first time I've seen him with his shirt off. He's so skinny and well built. He looks like a king. He starts to pull my shirt off, and I don't resist. Then his pants come off, and I can see his erection through his skin tight boxers. It's quite impressive. He tries to pull my jeans off, and that's when I have to stop him.
"Chris wait."
he stops and looks at me.
"You're a virgin aren't you? We don't have to if you don't want to." He reassures me.
"Chris, I just don't know."
"Babe it's fine, I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do."
I look at his bright green eyes. His lips keep moving, but I can't hear him. Something inside of me is telling me yes. I get this sudden urge to get fucked by him. I gram him and pull him down to me. He falls on top of me. I totally caught him by surprise. I ripp my pants off.
"Just fuck me Chris!" I demand.
He looks at me with an expression of shock.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, please I want you."
He looks over to his pants and pulls a foil packet out of his pants. He pulls of his boxers and my panties and rolls on the condom. He looks down at me, my heart is going a million miles per hour with anticipation.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"
"Yes. Please." I cry.
Chris lifts himself up and glides the tip of his cock into my pussy. I gasp with pain and pleasure and Chris looks at me to see if I want to stop. I shake my head for more and he pushes another inch further into me. I can feel him inside of me, spreading my virgin pussy apart. With every inch deeper he goes, the intensification just skyrockets. I feel him pull out slightly and push further in. He starts slow but quickens his pace. As he quickens, he thrusts harder, and harder, and my body responds in such a pleasing way.
He's grunting and I'm moaning, our breathers raging like bulls. Something is building inside of me, it feels like heaven. It's getting larger and larger until my hole body just goes into convolutions of pleasure. It feels heavenly. I feel weak and fragile, in a matter of seconds Chris finds his release and collapses on me. We just sit there for a few minutes. I can't move, and I feel like I've just finished running a marathon. I'm sore and really wet down there.
Chris lifts up and kisses me gently. He pulls the condom off and disposes of it. I am still lying on the floor of the closet. My breaths are finding there way back to my lungs. Chris comes back over and wraps me in a blanket. He carries me over to the bed and places me down. I'm so tired, I just lay there and drift of into a sweet sleep.