Chapter Eighteen

"Hailey wake up."
I open my eyes to Chris lying over top of me. His eyes are a bright sparkling green.
"I bought us skating tickets." He smiles.
"Skating?" I smile.
"Yeah, let's do something fun to celebrate our week of being stress free."
I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back. He releases me and jumps off of me and runs over to the closet. I get up and check the alarm clock. It's 11:30 a.m. I grab my clothes off the dresser and head to the showers. While in the shower I hear the door creek. For the month and a half I've been here I've never had someone take a shower the same time I did.
The curtain opens and I jump because this person is peeping, but it's only Chris. He's standing there with a white towel wrapped around his waist. His abs look so scrumptious. His eyes are shining ever so brightly. He drops the towel and steps in. The water hits his skin and it's glistens. He looks so fucking sexy right now. He stands In front of me, and leans down for a kiss. I kiss him under the water stream. The taste of the water, his lips, and his moan fill every sent I have.
He grows very quickly. His hard on starts to poke me. I look down and bite my lips. He looks down at me. I just smile and stroke his cock. It's average thickness and above average length. I drop to my knees and suck his length. He gasps with pleasure, is leans his head back and moans.
After a good five minutes of that, he lifts me up and pushes me against the wall. He slams into me without a condom. It feels like heaven, it's stings, it's widens me.
"Ugh Chris."
"Fuck the condom." He says.
He pushes deeper in me and gets me on the verge of my climax. He's thrusts more and more. The water, his cock, and his hand are slamming against my pussy and clit. I cum and scream. It's overwhelming. He pushes deeper and faster. He pulls out and spews his load all over my stomach. I fall to the floor and sit against the wall. He washes and I gather my thoughts and breaths.
He picks me up and starts to wash my back, I wash his chest. He rinses me off and I wash my hair. He jumps out and waits for me. I get out and he's brushing his teeth. I start to brush my teeth. He combs his hair and walks out with the towel wrapped around his waist. He said not two words to me. I get dressed, dry my hair, apply my makeup, and head back to the dorm.
Chris immediately sweeps me off my feet and carries me to the dorm hall exit.
"Chris what are you doing." I laugh.
"Respecting royalty." He smiles.
I look at his eyes and he stairs back at me. Then he puts me in the back if a cab and tells the cab driver to this place called United Skates of America. He hops in next to me and we pull off. I'm actually really excited about this.