Chapter 22: The Music Cafe

On Zenith, the triplet's grandparents gave Tecna the Spectrographic Localizer. Then, congratulated the Specialist, the Squadd, and their grandchildren for their great courage during the battle. Now, the Squadd must activate the localizer, and to do that, Kajari and Tecna will have to work together. 

Willow takes the fairies to the gym to workout. Musa has not joined them. Musa is still trying to find her passion. Willow has her gym, Michael has his greenhouse, Hajarianna has her boutique. It seems like each Squadd has its own pastimes and Musa has nothing to keep her passion for music alive. 

"Okay, Squadd I have something that's going to take our powers to the next level," said Willow. 

Riven walks in and leans against the wall, watching the fairies. 

"Just call out the morphix equipment you want!" Willow added. "Gymnastics Mat!" Willow said. 

A pink mat develops from under Hajarianna and she starts flopping on it like a fish until she can bounce on her feet. 

"My turn! Elastic Band!" Hajari said and places the band under his feet and pulls upward, the veins in his toned arms pop out like someone strangling a person's neck. 

"You can also try another exercise, like this," Willow said as she helps Hajari put the band behind his neck and he stretches his arms at the end of the pink, rubbery, substance. 

"Jump Rope!!" Kajari and Michael say in unison. The two boys both jump rope their activities. 

Musa walks in, waving at the boys and girls.

"Hey, Musa," Willow waved back.

Musa then looks to Riven, who is throwing his boomerang. She frowns. "Riven is training. Again." Musa reaches out her arm towards her boyfriend. Then, she pulls it back towards her chest and balls it up. 

Riven gives her the side-eye and then walks away. 

"Hey, Riven," Musa said softly.

"Hey," Riven said in an almost aggravated, but calm yet aggressive voice.

Musa crosses her arms and glares. 

"Poor Musa. Riven has been so cold to her lately," Michael whispered to Hajari.

Kajari trips on her jump rope, bumping into Hajari and Michael. The three boys all fall back onto the mat. They all start bouncing onto the platform along with Hajarianna. Willow bursts out and the echo of giggles as she watches her ridiculous friends. 

"Morhpix Targets!" Riven cried as he throws his boomerang as four pink circles appear and he shatters them with his weapon. 

As the boomerang swings back towards him, Musa catches it. Then, she turns around and glares at Riven.

"Whatcha do that for?" asked Riven. 

"I am sick of you ignoring me, Riven. I am tired of you tossing around your boomerang-like that's the only thing you care about. Do you even see me anymore?" Musa points her finger at Riven. 

Riven bows his head. 

"Well?" Musa asked.

Riven snatches the boomerang from Musa. "I see...an open target calling my name. Now excuse me. I have to focus on." Riven walks away. "We'll talk later." 

Musa crosses her arms and walks towards the exit.

"Musa, wait!" Willow reached her arm out.

Musa turns around. "Sorry, I just need to be alone right now." Then, she sniffs and runs away.