Chapter 19: Queen For A Day

Michael defeated Sun-Hi, the Snow Queen, using his special spell and saved Flora from her frozen heart. Meanwhile, the Squadd were able to cure Fearwood of its curse and remove the Silver Spear from the totem. With it, Magnolia forged the Legendarium Key; which means the fairies can finally lock the magic book. 

Five witches stand before the Trix, being lectured by the queens of darkness. They make them equals to the Squadd, considering that the Trix are planning to make them attack the fairies rather than the Trix do it themselves. They stand outside, a few feet away from the flying Cloudtower Castle.

"So what do we have here?" asked Jodi.

Sun-Hi points to the middle witch of the group of five. "You may have passed the initial test..." Sun-Hi started. Sun-Hi and her sisters circle around the witches and the group of witches move closer to each other in fear. "But you still need to prove your rank among the Witches of Cloudtower." 

"Yeah," Corki agreed. "Let's see what you can do with your attack spells."

The middle witch turns to two witches to the left of her and she evilly grins, making green electricity come out the palms of her hands. "Gravity Destabilizer!" she said. She was planning to use it against the witches, but her spell backfires and it ends up transforming into a barrier around her and slowly floats away. The girl ends up screaming in terror and agony for help.

"Next time try aiming," Sun-Hi sang, shaking her head. 

A red-headed witch tries to blast a wizard with white hair. Before the red-headed witch can attack, the white-haired casts his spell.

"Weighing Rock!" the wizard said, making the witch really heavy and she falls from the sky. 

"Magnetic Attraction!" a brunette witch said, casting a spell on the falling witch to save. She pulls the witch back up to them, but the spell goes haywire and they end up getting stuck to each other. 

Corki slaps her hand on her forehead, shaking her head. "Seriously I'm getting dizzy just watching. 

"Whoa sisters, turn your attention to that one!" Jodi said, pointing to a purple-haired wizard who is blasting a spell to save the first witch who trapped herself in the barrier.

"And that one!" Corki said, pointing to the white-haired witch who created a tornado. "Now that's more like it!" 

"They learn from the best!" 

The white-haired girl's tornado blows the other witches away, leaving her and the purple-haired boy before the Trix. 

"Well done. You two are ruthless," Sun-Hi commended.

"The both of you could teach those other pathetic witches a thing or two," Jodi smiled.

A holographic projection of Marinette appears. 

"Trix, I got the Sqaudd in view. They're headed this way," said Marinette.

The other three witches are placed back in line by the Trix.

"Ugh, dismissed," Sun-Hi growled. 

The Trix fly back inside the school. They back into Griffin's Office and look at the Crystal Ball and see the Hajarix Fairies at the entrance of the flying school. 

"Oh good. Tidy up the place. Companies on its way" Sun-Hi crossed her arms. 

If they lock the Legendarium, I won't be able to free Acheron, Marinette thought to herself.

"No way are they getting into Cloudtower," Corki said.

Jodi raises her hands in the air, letting purple lightning flow from it. "Leave it to the witch of Illusions! Yah!"