Chapter 10: The Secret Greenhouse

The Squadd gained Lui-Wei's trust by taming the ancient dragons unleashed from the Legendarium. Then, the Squadd discovered that Lui-Wei use to know Magnolia, the fairy godmother. Although he has no idea of her whereabouts, he gave them Magnolia's favorite flower. However, it is such a unique species that Michael was lost for words. 

The purple sky with white clouds is a twin to that of its ground. A large castle with bolts of lightning jutting from its rooftops forms a prism. The Trix are flying over that castle and casting spells on it.

"Soon, Taurus School for Psychic Arts will be all ours," Sun-Hi laughed.

"Ooh, it's like you're reading my mind, Sun-Hi," said Corki. Corki bursts out in laughter. 

Five students from the school come out of their castle and wave their hands in the air as bolts of lighting form. The students launch their attack on the witches. Corki spins around in the air and kicks the spell right back at them.

"Howling Storm!" she said. 

The spell blows the boys away. 

"Bye-bye," Corki teased.

"This is too easy. I love it," said Jodi.

"Sisters, if we target the school's crystal chamber, we'll be the ones with the mind control," said Sun-Hi. 

"Devouring Chaos!" the Trix said altogether, blasting a convergence spell at the school. 

The rooftops of the school explode.

"The magic crystal no!" one of the students cried out. 

The boys' eyes turned purple. Not the iris, or the pupil, but the whole entire eye changed color.

"From now on psionic, you listen to us, got it?" Sun-Hi asked. 

"We obey the Trix!" the boys said. 

The Trix snicker. Then, Sun-Hi turns toward her sisters. 

"We're so close, sisters. Then, we'll have all the power we need to beat the Squadd," Sun-Hi graced. 

A telepathic connection carries through the wind of this mysterious place. It's Marinette trying to get in contact with the Trix.

"Trix, do you hear me?" asked Marinette.

"I can, Marinette," said Sun-Hi.

"I can make it even easier to beat the Squadd by removing Hajari from the equation." 

At Alfea in the school gym, the Specialists are training. Bloom is yelling at everyone and being a boss. From backflips to jumping across ladders, this may not be the direct approach to helping the Squadd beat the Trix, but it will help increase their endurance and durability. 

"I feel great, best workout ever!" Flora said, finishing her landing from jumping across ledges. "The guru's combat course really paid off." 

"We should reward ourselves," said Brandon.

"Let's go find the Squadd," Bloom said. 

All of the Specialists batter in excitement to see their loved ones, except Riven who frowns as he picks up a rock from an orange bucket full of sharp rocks and sharpens his boomerang with it. 

"I'll stay here," Riven said. 

All of the other Specialists walk away, except Tecna, who is concerned about why Riven wouldn't want to see the Squadd.

"Don't you wanna see Musa?" Tecna asked. 

"I'd rather keep training," Riven said and Tecna walked in the middle of his talking. "I'm trying to practice one maneuver.