Chapter 1: Inspiration Of Sirenix

In the depths of the ocean of Domino, the Trix are swimming around. They have been swimming all day. Jodi and Corki are trying to keep up, but they are so tired. Sun-Hi is restlessly trying to get revenge on the Squadd. They fled from the last battle, when the Squadd defeated Cetus.

"Come on, you too!" Sun-Hi yelled.

"Sun-Hi, wait up!" cried Corki.

"Where are you going?" asked Jodi.

"We are going to take care of Hajari and his annoying brother, Nicholas, once and for all!" Sun-Hi grinned.

"But how? They keep defeating us," Jodi whined.

"You said it, sister," said Corki.

"This time, I've got it all figured out," said Sun-Hi.

The Trix swim into a cave and it leads to another cave.

"Hey, what's in there?" Corki pointed, very nervously.

"It's what we're going to use to wipe out those fairies and the rest of Domino too," Sun-Hi smiled.

Inside of Domino palace, Hajari and his birth parents are sitting inside their dining room. The room is filled with gigantic, royal blue pillars with golden swirls decorated around them. The small, round dining table is sitting slightly elevated as the king, queen, and their young prince sit on chairs and the table of the same decoration of the pillars.

"Isn't it a beautiful day?" Hajari cheered.

King Oritel and Queen Marion gracefully smile at their son as they nod, both holding their brewed cup of tea.

"It's a perfect day for a party," Marion replied.

"Nicholas' welcome home party!" Hajari said.

Then, the three hear a large crash coming from the corridor outside of the dining room. They look toward the exit that is slightly different; decorated with pink swirls around a white pillar with golden sparkles and a door that is of the same color.

Hajari gets up and runs toward thr door. "Nicholas?" Hajari worried. Hajari opens the door to find Nicholas groaning at his is sitting down on the floor and rubbing his head. "Oh man! Are you alright?" Hajari lifts his big brother off the ground.

"I just keep forgetting," Nicholas sighed.

Hajari moves out of a seat for Nicholas and gestures for him to have a seat. "It hasn't been that long. You'll get use to being corporeal again." Then, Hajari has a seat for himself.

"We were just talking about your party. We've invite the entire kingdom!" Marion cheered.

"And every king, queen, prince, and princess in the Magic Dimension," said Oritel.

"And all the Squadds and Specialists!" Hajari balled his fists in excitement. "I've asked Musa to DJ and the Squadd Bunch Band will play and it is all just for you! It is going to be awesome!"

Nicholas' golden brown eyes look down in disappointment. Nicholas stands up and he knocks his chair over. Nicholas runs away. "I'm sorry, excuse me!" Nicholas tries to push the door to exit open. Then, he bangs on it and when it opens, he runs away again.

"I just don't understand what is going on with him," Oritel sighed.

"I think I do. I'll go talk to him," Hajari said, running out the dining room. 

Back underwater, the Trix are by the dark gray cave.

"Oh so what's in there?" asked Corki.

Sun-Hi evilly laughs. "The Beast of the Depths. The only thing in the Magic Dimension stronger than the Dragon Flame. Once it has roused, nothing can stop it." Sun-Hi swims closer to the cave.