Chapter 7: The Lost Library

At Nicholas' royal coronation, Sky discovered that Hajari was nearly depleted of all energy. Using his guile and cunning nature, Sky convinced Thoren to throw Hajari into the Vortex of Flames. Instead of being destroyed, Hajari rose up anew; complete with Hajarix Powers.

At Alfea in Hajarianna's room, Hajarianna is designing some new sundresses. She has two pictures in her hand with two designs that she drew. She cannot decided which one to go with.

"Hm, decisions... decisions. I'll just have to create both looks," she said. Hajarianna casts a spell, lifting the two papers into the air, getting the fabric and cutting it into dresses with measurements, using rulers---also in the air. Hajarianna quickly finishes thanks to the power of magic. "Amazing! Both of these dresses are trendsetters!" Hajarianna folded her hands. Hajarianna frowns and walks towards the dress. She notices moving patterns on the dress. One dress has blue pokadots. Some of the polka dots have eight legs and the other is supposed to be blue flowers, but they are a little longer and they have butterknife wings. Hajarianna looks closer. "Those aren't designs! They're spiders and dragonflies! Get out of my boutique!" The flies starts flying around Hajarianna and the spiders start making webs all around the room. Hajarianna starts shooting spells at them and they all run the down the steps going into the living room. They go into a vase with pink tulips.

Hajari comes out of from his room. There are vases of flowers everywhere---with colors of pink, yellow, and blue petals. They also have different insects inside the plants. Bees starts flying around Hajari. One stings him, but he is not allergic to bees, so it does not bother him.

"Hi, Hajari," Michael smiled. "Isn't it exciting meeting all these new friends?" Michael referred to the insects.

Kiko runs out Hajari's room with a net and tries to capture the bees flying around. A caterpillar comes out and picks Kiko up and throws him onto a spider's web. Musa, Willow, and Kajari come out of their room flapping their arms to get the bugs out of their face.

"This is not cool!" Musa angered.

Hajarianna runs out of her room. "Make it stop! This must be a nightmare!"

"Hajarianna, be careful!" Michael panicked, trying to make sure Hajarianna doesn't step on the monsters. Michael bends down and picks up two spiders and pets them. "There, there. No one's going to hurt you."

"This is ridiculous!" Hajarianna yelled.

"This is nature," Michael said calmly. "What's wrong with a few little friends living peacefully by our side?"

"Michael, does this look peaceful to you?" Williow asked, smacking away the bugs in her face.

"Alright, I'll take care of it. The smell of the tree lumens will lure them back to their homes, where they belong," Michael said, casting a spell. A small plant appears and a green, foul odor comes from out of the plant.

The Squadd all groan and cover their nose.

"What's that smell? It's disgusting!" Hajari said. "That's all coming from a flower?" Hajari pointed.

The insects all disappear along with the flowers. Daniyel comes in the dorm with the black crow that the Squadd found that was hurt.

"Hi, Squadd," Daniyel said softly.

"Dani, what's up?" Kajari smiled.

Daniyel sniffs. "What is that?"

"Don't ask," Musa said, with a blank face.

"Well, I really need your help. I can't break the Trix's spell on Headmistress Griffin," Daniyel replied.

Michael places his hand on Daniyel shoulders and leads him to his room. The Squadd follow. Michael picks up a magenta, crystal diamond, potion bottle.