Chapter 18: The Magic Totem

With her magic ray, Sun-Hi---the Snow Queen---froze Flora and took her to her kingdom. Michael did whatever he could to keep the ice queen and Flora in his sight. However, Sun-Hi has more power than ever and will do whatever she can to take Michael down.

At Cloudtower, the Trix are watching their sister rule the legendary ice world, while Michael chases her sled. They are also watching the remaining Squadd Bunch battle the wolves back in Fearwood. 

"Hahaha hahaha," Jodi laughed. "They don't stand a chance."

"Delightful," Corki smiled. Then, she turns to Marinette and Adrian. "Now show us, Sun-Hi." 

Adrian waves his hand and the ball shows the battle between Sun-Hi and Michael. 

"Hey!" Jodi yelled.

"Well, I'd rather watch the Snow Queen in action," Corki dragged. "I bet she's just loving all that power." 

**************************************
"Flora, I'm coming!" Michael cried, chasing Sun-Hi's sled. 

Sun-Hi turns around to look at Michael. Then, she stands up from her seat and leans over the railing that separates the sled from the reindeers themselves. "Faster!" she commands. The ice queen turns back to Michael. "Seriously is that the best you can do!?" 

"I am not afraid of you, Sun-Hi!" Michael yelled. 

"Oh please, sweetie! You're in my kingdom now. Everything here is under my control!" Sun-Hi waves both her hands and ice comes out of it. The ice drops to the floor and makes glaciers glow from the ground. 

"Whatever you dish out, Sun-Hi, I can take!" Michael said. "Mother Nature's Will!" Michael said, casting a spell with his wand, making the ice turn into live creatures and they start chasing Sun-Hi along with him. "I can do this! Because as long as I have Flora I am not going anywhere!" 

"Oh! Isn't that precious?" Sun-Hi cried, blasting the ice creatures Michael brought to life. "And I couldn't care less." 

Michael flies at the right angle and looks to his left. Michael sees a frozen statue that has a gigantic eagle on it. "The totem!" 

Sun-Hi looks back. "Reindeers, reverse!"

The animals do turn around and head in Michael's direction.

"Maybe you and your little girlfriend should be together!" Sun-Hi tries to blast Michael to freeze him like Flora. 

Michael hides behind a tree. 

"Don't worry, sweetie! I see you!" Sun-Hi yells. 

Michael shivers as he hugs himself. "This cold! It's all around me!" 

"Better get used to it! You and your Flora will be stuck in the Legendarium World forever!" 

Michael flies off. "I may not be able to melt all of this ice." Michael's wand starts glowing green. "I can stop Sun-Hi and her tracks!" Michael points his wand toward the ice reindeers. "Life Essence!" Michael casts a spell and makes the sculptures become actual reindeers. The color of tree bark resembles their fur. "Run my friends. You are free now!" 

The deers fly away. Sun-Hi's sled starts wobbling side-to-side. 

"Halt! Stop, you creatures!" Sun-Hi yells. The sled plunges from the sky. Sun-Hi and Flora fall from the sky. 

"Flora!" cried Michael. Michael casts a spell and traps frozen Flora in a barrier to help her float down from the sky. Flora floats to the ground, leaning up against the totem. Michael flies to Flora. "Don't worry, Flora, we're almost outta here. Just one more thing." Michael blasts a beam out of his wand and he and Flora---along with the totem---teleport out of the Legendarium World.