Chapter 11: Broken Dreams

This is a crossover of Squadd Bunch and Twilight.

After meeting Marinette and Adrian, Hajari's childhood friends, the Squadd explore the Alfea Greenhouse in hopes of finding more clues about Magnolia. But their search was cut short when Marinette and Adrian placed a spell on the plants, turning them into monsters! After a failed attempt to rescue Michael, Hajari left Alfea, in order to believe in himself again.

In the Cloudtower auditorium, the Trix flies down the winding stairs to a group of boys and girls who hope to be recruited as witches and wizards of Cloudtower Castle.

"So, you want to enroll at the Cloudtower College for Witches," Sun-Hi said.

"Yes. I have strong leadership skills," a girl said, with dull-blue hair and green eyes.

Sun-Hi floats closer to the girl. "So. What's your most wicked spell?"

"I can turn anyone into a monster."

Sun-Hi floats backward towards her sisters. "Show us. On her." Sun-Hi pointed to a girl with dull-red hair and green eyes.

"But. Jasmine is my best friend," said the blue-haired girl.

"Witches don't do friendships," Sun-Hi shook her head and raised her hand. "Rejected!"

The floor opens onto the two girls and they plunge into a black abyss, disappearing forever.

"Next," Sun-Hi crossed her arms.

"My name is Lazuli and I'm a fairy," a girl said, with orange hair, a blue dress, and orange wings. "I mean I was a fairy. What I meant to say was-uh."

Sun-Hi slaps her hand on her forehead. "You're boring me. What have you got? Get on with it!"

The girl glares at the Trix. "Hair cages and I'm not afraid of using them on my friends." The girl has two boy friends and they gasp as she turns around and blasted a spell at them.

"That's it?" asked Corki.

"Weird," Jodi dragged out in a monotone voice.

"Next," Sun-Hi sang.

A boy with dark hair, dark skin, copper red hair,  and bright blue eyes walks forward.

"I'm-" the boy started, grinning.

"Stop!" Sun-Hi floats down to the boy. She stares him up and down from his dark brown skin to his bright oceanic eyes. "Sisters, who does he remind you of?"

"Hajari!" Jodi and Corki growl.

"Rejected!" Jodi said, casting a spell on the floor and making it swallow the Hajari-lookalike.

The Trix huddle up.

"Speaking of poor, sad Hajari----now's the perfect time to get him," said Sun-Hi.

Corki turns to Luzali. "Tell your friends to leave. You're officially a student of Cloudtower." Corki casts a spell and Luzali's wings disappear from her back.  The Trix flies away.

Luzali casts a spell on her friends and turns them into gigantic frogs.

At Alfea, Ms. Griselda is walking down the hallway, writing on her clipboard.

"Everything seems to be in order: attendance? Check. Room inspections? Check." Griselda has a smile on her face until she hears music and she has an angry, pinched face. Griselda walks into a room to find the Squadd, other fairies, and the Specialists working out in the gym.

Willow turns around to look at Griselda. "Oh, Ms. Griselda! Welcome to the official inauguration of my gym!"

"Specialists and fairies working out together? I don't think that is appropriate," Griselda frowned.