Chapter 3: The Flying School

At Cloudtower, two new students, Adrian and Marinette, read from a mysterious book that bring legends to life. Impressed, the Trix allied with Adrian and Marinette in order to use their powers to defeat the Squadd once and for all. The Squadd battled the minotaurs of Gloomy Wood, but unfortunately within a flash, all of the trolls and most of the pixies disappeared.

It is night time at Alfea. The crickets loud chirp is the only thing echoing in the erie silence. The Squadd have taken the bird they found to Faragonda. Faragonda has suggested that only the fairy of Animals can see what the bird wanted to tell the Squadd. The fairy of Animals and Faragonda have a meeting in the headmistress' office.

"Thank you for coming, Dani," said Faragonda. Faragonda has placed the bird on a soft, red pillow with golden dangles on the end of each side. "The Squadd found this crow outside. I fear we don't know what happened to it, but we believe it is trying to tell us something."

The crow starts crying as Daniyel gently strokes the ordealed bird.

"I'll try to find out what happened," Daniyel responds.

"Thanks, it couldn't be in better hands. If anyone can help, it's you, Dani," Faragonda smiled.

Far from Planet Magix, Specialists have traveled to Lynphea to train at an academy. They will compete against another band of Specialists. It is morning in Lynphea.

A man stands in front of the squads of Specialists with a wooden stick, a green cape, and long, gray hair with a beard of the same color.

"Now that I have shown you each weapons power, it is now time to prove your worth," the man said. "Your must first select the weapon that is best suited to your strengths. Who's first?"

The Specialists all look at Bloom.

"You?" the man pointed at Bloom.

Bloom nods and walks toward the tree stump full of weapons.

"And now a challenger to fight Bloom." the man said.

"That would be me," a man said. The boy looks a lot like Bloom, but instead of having ginger-red hair, he has brunette hair with a paler streaks of the same color flowing into a messy pompadour. His eyes are the same color as Bloom's ocean-colored eyes. He has on a red armored suit. "I'll fight Bloom," he aggressively points.

"Hey, Bloom. Who is that dude?" Brandon whispered in Bloom's ear.

"Thoren, my cousin," Bloom glared.

"You have a cousin?" Brandon lit up in confusion.

Thoren picks up a item from the tree stump. It is a small wooden stick. When he picks it up, it transforms into a gigantic hammer with a fire red stone that can create a huge earthquake if used correctly.

"Long story, but I'm not going to let that get in my way," Bloom said as she walks up to the tree stump and picks up a sword. Bloom picks up a crystal clear, blue shield and a sword of that same color with a golden handle.

"These weapons unleash the wild strength of nature. Use them with care," the instructor, continued.

Back at Alfea, the Squadd and the Pixies are in the living room. They are all gathered around in their PJs.

"Oh, Hajari. I'm so worried about the pixies," said Lockson.

"Aw, you'll be back in your village soon, Lockson," Hajari lightened.

Kiko jumps into Hajari's arms and Lockson smiles a little.

"Come here," Michael said as she hugs Chatson. "Don't worry, Chatson. We'll find all the other pixies, trust me."