Ch.21 | Training

[Anything GAMER related]

================================================================================================================================================================

Gin's POV:

It was night time. Which meant Asmita-sensei would train me now.

'I wonder how he'll train me' I pondered as I tucked myself in bed. 

Winter opened the door of my room and stared at me. 

"Tomorrow I have to go to the Schnee mansion to do something, would you like to come with me? Whitley and Weiss might be there" She said.

I looked at her and then mused the thought for a while until ultimately deciding to go. Obviously playing with kids was slightly annoying, because I am definitely over 3 years old, but I am not gonna lie.

It was fun playing hide and seek.

"Ok, I'll go!" I answered making Winter nod and come towards me.

"Hmmm, Winter, aren't you getting too close?" I questioned as she tucked herself in my bed.

"No, I am doing this merely for security reasons" She answered making me blink at her response. I sighed and turned away from her. She hugged me which made me sweat-drop. 

Sighing I tried to go to sleep

====>(^)<====

"So you are the so-called genius?" I heard someone say from behind me. He was wearing dark robes which reached to his ankles. The hood was pulled down so he could show his face. 

Too bad I can't see anything since I have to keep my eyes closed.

"I see why someone such as Asmita has grown fond of you." He said closing his eyes for a few seconds before staring at me.

"Let's start training then." He said sitting down.

"These techniques take a long time to learn, and even longer to master." He said as a golden light shone around him. 

Suddenly the light disappeared and appeared in another place. It was a faraway hill which was to my right.

My eyebrows arched in surprise.

'Amazing' I thought smiling at what I could accomplish with this training. 

A golden light appeared next to me and the person came out of it. 

"My name is Gin, what is yours?" I questioned extending my arm. The person looked at my hand and shook his head.

"My name is irrelevant. If you must call me something, then just call me Aries." He said making me nod. 

"Alright Aries-sensei, where do I begin?" I questioned making him stare at me for a few seconds before smiling.

"With the basics." He said sitting down with his legs crossed.

He waved his arm, telling me to sit down next to him.

Following his examples I did the same and awaited his instructions. 

"Asmita told me you have a great sense of Cosmo control, that the connection you have with your constellations is a great one, and that you have mastered [Crystal Wall]." He said making me nod.