Ch.12 | Beyond Death

[Anything Gamer related!]

================================================================================================================================================================

Gin's POV:

I sat down and slowly absorbed the cosmo in hell, it didn't feel that foreign to do so, but as I absorbed the cosmo I also burnt some, or released it, in other words. Together with my cosmo my doubt and fear disappeared. I made sure to burn more of my Cosmo while I absorbed the cosmo around me. 

The cosmo slowly seeped into me from outside and was released almost the moment it entered my body creating a cycle. Cosmo would come in and then out with some of my negative emotion. I continued to do this for a while. 

[User has learnt the skill [Tenpōrin'in] without help of the system]

[For learning a skill without the system's help +1 INT]

I ignored any messages my way and continued on my meditation, only two days had passed and most of my doubt and fear had disappeared, leaving only small amounts left. 

[For letting go of most negative emotions in your body while meditating +500 WIS!]

The cycle of cosmo was slowly broken as my body absorbed more and more of the cosmo I was absorbing making me have to release more and more. I could practically feel my soul thrum every hour I did this, as if it was reacting to my meditation and reacting to my erasure of negative emotion. 

Third POV:

It had been three days and Dōko sat down while looking at Gin's face. He made sure to have closed his eyes as the boy laid on his back. He felt partially guilty for letting it come to this.

He knew that Asmita hadn't betrayed lady Athena, he could tell that much, but he still felt like bashing his face in, Gin was under his wing and tutelage in the Sanctuary and knowing that he essentially died was upsetting to say the least. 

To Dōko the boy's body looked frail and weak, he didn't seem to have a lot of muscle either. Dōko could tell Asmita wasn't lying about Gin's capabilities, but he was still worried, Gin may be protected by pegasus, but he also strangely enough also felt like a dragon, no, that isn't correct. It feels like the entirety of the stars are protecting him and sheltering him, not only Pegasus but all of them. It was a weird feeling he got when he was near Athena as well, although his was more passive and not as present since the Pegasus constellation shone through the most in his body. 

Staring at the boy's body Dōko couldn't help thinking about taking the boy to the Rozan peaks in china and making him train in the waterfall he had trained when he was a boy. He may be a pegasus but his weird relation with the stars may allow him to use the Dragon cloth sleeping under the waterfall of Rozan. 

A dragon saint would most definitely help in the current war, not to mention his control over Cosmo was astounding. 

Gin was a rare specimen, he had strong Cosmo control and could reach infinite heights, but his cosmo itself was weak, and so was his body. 

Dōko had no doubt that if the boy trained enough he'd be able to surpass him easily in ten years, maybe even half of that. 

Gin's POV:

[User has released all doubt and re-forged his soul in pure cosmo!]

[User has completely purified his soul! User's soul is rid from any sin in this world!]

[User's soul has transcended and is no longer bound by the world!]

[User has gained the Skill [Eighth Sense] for transcending]