Ch.32 | Burning Danger

[Anything GAMER related]

I don't own Saint Seiya or Rwby, just the OC and the idea of this fic.

A/n: This chapter was written before my hand thing

================================================================================================================================================================

The fight with Tenma wasn't the best way to finish my day. He seemed upset with me for several reasons. I sighed and clenched my fists; he wouldn't understand -- he couldn't. Thanatos took my mother from me, and he expects me to stay calm and not get my revenge? I couldn't understand. How could I do such a thing?! Just thinking of him made my cosmo flare.

I took a deep breath and looked around me. The rocks near my feet had melted and were now a pool of orange liquid surrounding them. I jumped out of the crater filled with magma I had created, looking down as I flew into the air -- the whole mountain looked crimson red.

I started to fall, and as I did, I heard Asmita's voice in my head, 'Gin -- I've told you before, though your emotions give you strength --'

"You cannot let them overcome you, yes I know," I answered, landing on a nearby hill and sitting down.

'Thanatos might've taken your mother from you, but as I've stated, you are the one that segregated your family from your life. What you've been doing has not just affected others around you. Gin, have you seen yourself in the mirror?'

I sighed and shook my head, walking into the cave I lived in; with the flick of a wrist, a mirror appeared in my hand; I placed it down and looked at myself. Black and huge circles under my eyes, a paler face than Ruby -- I looked like I'd been through hell and back.

"It doesn't matter! I have to keep going!" I told my master, clenching my fist, I aimed to bang it against the nearest table. I stopped and sighed. It wasn't worth it. I took the helmet I had dropped in the fight with Tenma and placed it over my head, letting it comfortably sit there.

'I will not aid you in your quest to corruption, I just hope you do not regret your actions later on.'

[Phoenix Cloth equipped!]

I turned around and walked back outside, looking at the sky above. I placed my thumb right in front of me, looking for where to go, it was night already, and I could see the stars clearly and use them to guide my jump -- I found the direction I wanted to go to and jumped.

The mask equipped itself on me, and I felt the wind lightly brush against my skin as I got to my destination.

I was in a camp full of people. It was protected by wooden stakes coming from the ground, surrounding the camp, ending in an entrance opposite where I was facing currently. The stakes had flags that held a familiar gear emblem in them. The town was full of small tents, with one giant tent on the opposite side of the entrance.

They all stopped and pointed their weapons at me. It was almost funny to think a gun would work against me; I could travel thousands of times faster than their bullets could.

"Who are you?" I heard one of them ask loudly; I ignored their annoying questions and walked towards the large tent. I could hear the sounds of the bullets ricocheting off my cloth, they were annoyingly loud. I stopped right in front of the tent, feeling whoever was inside come out, there she was -- my aunt, with her smirk -- looking at me as if she knew I'd come to her eventually.

"Well? Done playing masked hero yet?"

====>(*)<====

Tenma sighed, his anger toward Gin only intensifying the further away he was from him, there was nothing Gin could tell him that would justify what he did -- perhaps it wasn't what he did, but the fact Tenma had lost the respect of the younger saint. The Gin he knew was courageous, ready to protect what he loved, and was not afraid of anything -- seeing him so... weak, it was weird, his friend had grown so much stronger, his cosmo nearly suffocated him the moment they met and yet to Tenma he didn't look like anything but a cat scared to dive into the water.