Ch.17 | Capricorn's Blade

[Anything GAMER related]

================================================================================================================================================================

Gin's POV:

[For adapting with tactical acts +1 WIS]

[For learning how to adapt when cornered +1 INT]

[Skill [Battle Plan] has grown to level 40]

Training under Regulus was tough, but not as tough as Dōko's training, that was a level of training that the human body was not designed to do. Regulus' training was mind based, it helped with the mind and wisdom. 

Sighing and getting up I looked around, I was on the Lion's house and so I needed to move up to virgo, libra, scorpio, sagittarius before finally arriving to where my next tutor would be. The Capricorn house, El Cid would be the next person to mentor me, and I was exited. 

He was one of my favorite characters in the anime and manga, not to mention he is based on a Spanish hero who was pretty cool.

I walked towards my mentor's house, however before I could leave I felt something touch my shoulder making me turn around. "Remember that you have a class with me in the afternoon" He said making me reluctantly nod. School wasn't something I was expecting when coming to a place meant to train warriors which can reach multiversal levels of strength.

Walking past Scorpio as fast as possible I tried to walk through without being noticed by Kardia, I'm very fine with not having a sadistic person be with me. Using both my [Stealth] and [Tenpōrin'in] to move I evaded the Scorpion's senses. He was sitting with a bored expression on his face as he tapped his foot on the ground repeatedly. 

'Is he waiting for me?' I asked hoping to be wrong as I heard someone come down from in-front of us, he had green hair and an ice-cold stare. Degel of Aquarious entered the Scorpio house. 

"You're late" Kardia said with a sadistic smirk as Degel closed his eyes and shook his head. "It is you who is early my friend" He said as Kardia got up and both headed towards the lower houses. I continued until I passed the Scorpio house and dropped my disguise as I walked towards Sagittarious. 

"Hmmm, that is an interesting ability. Quite useful no?" I heard a soft voice as I looked up. The cosmo definitely screamed gold saint. His voice was paternal like and softened, if they were to be described as a material it would have to be a sort of cotton, or a safety net. It definitely had conviction and determination, but the voice not once in his sentence seemed malicious or with ill intent. It was like Dōko's but sweeter, Dōko's voice was deeper and held a rigidness this one did not have. It sounded almost like a caring parent, or a protective guardian. By that description alone I could tell who it was, well that and by the outline the figure had. 

His overall outline looked a lot like Regulus, except he was taller and the armour had two giant wings which was one of the pointers as to who it was. The fact he looked like Regulus but was taller was the second most obvious point as to who this person was. 

"Sisyphus-san" I said as the man in-front of me scratched the back of his head and chuckled. "There's no need for the san in the end, just call me Sisyphus" He asked while kneeling down so he could be at my height. 

'Man I must be super short right if they need to kneel' I thought looking at the Zodiac saint's cosmo with my eyes closed as he reached for my head with his hand until he touched it and started moving it back and forth, petting me. 

"Go home Gin..." He said kindly as I moved my head up to look at his face with my [Cosmo Sense]. 'Why would I go home? I have to help so some of you won't die' I thought as he continued petting my head.