Volume 1|Ch.1| A new Gamer is born

A/n: Yo, author here! I'm crazy I know, but I have this feeling that if I don't write this then the idea will escape and be replaced by something else. So I'll plan it now and write it later. I already have the first few plot points planned after all so it shouldn't take too long to post this chapter. 

[Anything Gamer related!]

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

A young teen walked the streets quite calmly. He had a a little over average build and was quite lean but with some clear and well defined muscle mass.

The boy had messy brown hair which flowed nicely in the wind, it wasn't too long, neither was it too short. The boy himself would say it was perfect in length. His eyes were a lighter brown which could easily be misjudged for red when under the sun. In fact in most his pictures his brown eyes would appear to be red. 

He wore a grey hooded zip up jacket which had two red lines coming from the shoulders and then making a v shape as they both met at the middle of the chest, he wore said jacket open showing what was under. He wore a red undershirt along with blue jeans. He was wearing his headphones which were also a combination of red and grey. 

He walked calmly without a care in the world. But then, he spotted it. It was a monster in his eyes, an abomination that shouldn't exist. Something so terrifying, so horrendous, so innately disgusting that his body contracted in unnatural ways and manners which eventually led to some of the veins and arteries in his heart to pop from the strange contraction. 

And just like that Gin Hikaru died. To a genetically modified and disfigured possum.

====<(^)>====

'Where am I?' The boy thought opening his eyes. He didn't seem to be impressed and held quite the impassive look on his face, however this couldn't be further from the truth. Gin was terrified and panicking inside. 

In his perspective he had just felt a large pain in his chest before everything went black. Looking around he saw nothing but a white void. 

"Hello child" The boy heard someone say from behind him. Ignoring the sudden voice and person he looked around trying to figure out what had just happened. 'W-what happened?' He asked himself while looking around.

'Am I dead?' He asked putting his hand on his chest and feeling his heartbeat.

"Child" The voice called Gin once again. However much like before the voice was left unanswered.

'I can feel a heartbeat. But then where am I?' He asked himself as he felt his heartbeat slowly rise. "A-am I dead?" He asked himself in a low voice as a hand touched his shoulder making him jump in surprise. "W-Who?! Why?! When?!" He asked turning around and facing a semi-transparent being. The being had a female outline, however it slowly shifted into Gin's outline. 

"What, the actual fuck?" He asked touching his chest as he felt his hart beat twice as fast. 

"Well child, you did die." The entity said making Gin stare at him. 

"Sorry, not one for jokes" He said making the entity sigh. 

"I've got not time for this" It said rolling his eyes as Gin narrowed his eyes in confusion and suspicion. He moved towards the entity and touched it's face. The moment he did the entity's body rippled. It didn't have a real body, no nose, no eyes no mouth, no nothing. But Gin could feel the deadpan.