Ch.34 | Transfer Students

[Anything GAMER related]

I don't own Saint Seiya or Rwby, just the OC and the idea of this fic.

================================================================================================================================================================

Gin's POV:

I stood in front of a wooden door with a small mechanical and digital pad, I could hear the people on the other side chatting. With my eyes closed, I could feel their cosmo fluctuating, three of the cosmo were recognizable, Ruby, Yang, and Weiss all stood on the other side, with one other presence who I knew to be Blake. 

Their loud cheers and happy remarks put a smile on my face, I took a deep breath and rose my hand to the pad. 

"Do it."  I heard Asmita-sensei tell me through the link, my hand hovered over the pad. Something crushed my heart, a pressure I hadn't felt come even from the god of death, how could I face them after all of that time, they would hate me, they would scorn me forever. Would they tell me I am not a brother of theirs? My heart couldn't take it, I lowered my hand, and with the cheers of my sisters, I turned around and disappeared, teleporting away. "Your mind is far weaker than it once was."

I didn't deny it, instead, from a tree close to their dorm, while activating my [Sneak] I watched them laugh and talk with one another. I hugged my legs, it was easier to just watch them from afar, help them when they needed me than confront them, and possibly be hated. 

I saw Ruby turn her head toward me, she walked to the window and opened it, the moment she did I used my [Teleportation] to quickly leave, making sure she didn't see me. 

====>(^)<====

Ruby looked out of the window, she had the odd feeling that someone was watching them from outside -- no, it was more defined, it was like she could feel someone outside, not just their gaze, a foreign presence. She opened the window and found nothing but the swaying tree, with a chuckle she closed it back and told her friends. 

"I get the feeling, I have it a lot -- don't worry about it Rubes, it's probably nothing," her sister, said with a smile, assuring Ruby there was nothing going on, Ruby believed it, she thought it was probably just the wind, nights in Beacon were windy and the presence was probably just the wind. Ruby went back to talking about the Vytal festival and all of the people they would meet in the tournament, all of the teams they would fight. 

"We have to make formations, and plans, make sure our teamwork is solid!" Ruby declared, putting her foot on top of her bedframe. Blake and Weiss face-palmed, while her sister giggled, they would have to come up with new combinations for different scenarios. Ruby had the underlying feeling that something would happen during the tournament, she wasn't sure, but it was a strange tingle in her toes that told her things wouldn't go smoothly as Ozpin said they would. 

In fact, the sudden announcement he told the Academy he had, made her worry about a possible cancelation of the Vytal festival. Due to all of the attacks done by the armored men, Vale was in a state of turmoil, politicians yelled for the eradication of this "terrorist group" but no one knew where they came from, and the only reason they were driven away was because of the other armored person, the man who had saved Ruby time and time again.

Ruby was saved by the man twice, but she could tell there was something off about him, not in a physical sense, but instead, it felt like she'd talked to that man like she'd seen that man before. Ruby stopped the cheering, and the sudden thought had her sitting down on her bed with knit eyebrows.