Ch.26 | Destination --> Remnant

[Anything GAMER related]

I don't own Saint Seiya or Rwby just the OC and the idea of this fic.

================================================================================================================================================================

[Third POV]

"Lady Athena!" yelled a fairly tall man with long blue hair, blueish eyes, and a muscular body.

Sasha, the current Athena turned around and looked at her Gemini saint Deuteros and smiled, "Yes?" she asked

"We've found him," said Deuteros, looking at the statue next to the Athena statue in the sanctuary. Athena turned around once again and looked away with a fond smile on her face, "The second pegasus is still alive." he took a few steps closer to Sasha who was turned around, looking at the horizon, "But, his cosmo is different than what you guys said," he explained.

"Different?" asked Sasha, turning around once more to face Deuteros.

"Yes, it feels like his cosmo is constantly weeping," explained Deuteros, with a somber look on his face, "Like it's constantly angry, it's hard to explain," he said, making Athen sigh. 

"He feels like a weakling, I don't understand why you would want him here," he said, making Sasha shake her head.

"It's weird," said Sasha looking up at the sky, the clouds were still present, however stars were still visible, "It's like I've met him before a long long time ago, but at the same time he feels so different," she said with a smile. 

"I can create a portal big enough for three people to enter through including myself." said Deuteros, "I recommend you leave him in his realm," said Deuteros.

"No, call the rest of the gold saints, we are going to Gin's world." said Athena with strength, she looked at the gold saint in front of her, "Also call the saint of Pegasus, he will want to hear of this."

"Very well." said the golden saint, turning around and walking downwards to the other houses.

"Deuteros, are you still sad about your brother's death?" asked Sasha, making the saint stop in his steps and turn around, "No." answered the saint, continuing his walk down the houses.

Athena sighed and looked down, now all she had to do was wait for her saints to arrive. 

Soon enough eleven golden saints walked towards her house and stood in front of her along with the bronze saint Tenma of Pegasus, who was wearing a divine cloth. They all stood in front of her and then kneeled to show her respect.

Sasha glanced at all of the golden saints and then stopped at Deuteros who nodded and got up. 

Deuteros smirked and crossed his arms, "I found your worthless second pegasus saint." said Deuteros.