Ch.18 | A Golden Glow

[Anything GAMER related]

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

"Hehe... I lost" Gin said getting up from the crater as he rolled his shoulders. The capricron scoffed and turned around facing away from the dragon saint as he gave a small smile. "Go train with these three, I'll come back after lunch so we can continue our spar." He said making Gin smile as he nodded and said ok.

The other three inspected Gin all around confusing the boy who looked at them. "So you're the so called second pegasus" The taller boy said making Gin scratch the back of his head and nod. "Yep, that'd be me" He said chuckling as the girl stared at him, he was young. Unnaturally young.

"How old are you?" She asked making the saint turn towards her. "I'm seven why?" He asked making the other two fall comedically on the floor. 

"N-No way! You survived an attack from a gold saint and you're only seven?!" The two men in the group asked.

 Gin nodded making the sigh. 

"This is underwhelming" The tall boy said crossing his arms as Gin stared at his right arm. 

"So what's the training?" He asked as the three who grunted in annoyance remembering the training they had to go through. It was harsh and took a lot of effort. 

"I'm not sure you can handle it kid." The shorter boy said, he was only slightly taller than Gin, although still noticeably taller, around half a head taller to be exact. "Is it that hard?" He asked as the three saint candidates nodded wisely.

====>(^)<====

"He's a monster" The tall boy said looking at Gin carry a giant rock on his back while doing lunges as the girl sat on top of the rock he was carrying. 

"He's an absolute monster" The boy repeated as the shorter boy nodded while carrying a rock the same size as Gin's and struggling to keep up with the exercise. 

"I don't think he's even human" The shorter boy said mid grunt as he tried to move with the giant rock on his back. 

"Now you destroy it with your cosmo" They heard the girl say in the distance as Gin nodded and charged a cosmo filled punch. "[ROZAN SHO RYŪ HA!]" He yelled breaking the rock to pieces.

"I think calling him a human isn't correct to begin with." He said as Gin moved back to where the three saint candidates were standing. 

"So what's next?" He asked as the three stared at each other. There was nothing else.

That was their daily routine, and even then it took them half a day to complete. Nervously chuckling the tall boy came up with an idea. 

"Well you're done with the warm up, now you have to carry two rocks!" He said making Gin nod and take two rocks and put it on his back as he started to do lunges. 

"Kai, what are you doing?" The short boy asked as the taller one sighed. "He looked so bored that I felt bad, I mean if he thinks that's what we do what will he think of us? It looked like a breeze when he was doing it!" Kai explained as the short boy nodded. 

"Hey, Carla what do you think of him?" Kai asked as Carla scratched her cheek. "He's cute... But he's a little monster" She said making the other two stare at her for her previous statement. "Right, and you Jay?" The tall boy asked the shorter one making him fall to his knees and comically cry.