Ch.20 | Hide And Seek

[Anything GAMER related]

================================================================================================================================================================

Gin's POV:

Mom and I left the room to go towards the landing area, where the bullheads landed. A large noise came from the landing location as a motor thrummed annoying me. It hurt my ears, well it annoyed them at least. The noise began to get lower and lower as the bullhead descended and slowly turned off it's engine. 

"Hello Gin!" I heard someone say from the bullhead as it opened giving me a better look at Ruby and Yang's cosmo outline inside the bullhead. The later of which ran towards me and hugged me. "Hello sis" I said as she let go of me and then got closer, probably inspecting the cloth on my eyes. "Gin do you have that on?" She asked me as I sighed and just answered it was for training. 

She seemed to understand, but dad didn't so I nudged mom on the leg lightly with my elbow before signalling to dad who looked confused. Understanding my message she smiled and nodded and pulled my dad to a corner to explain what was going on with my eyes. 

"Let's play!" Yang said exited as I nodded. "What should we play?" I asked while thinking of possibilities, I could continue maxing out different classes, but it wouldn't benefit me right now to be honest, specially since I won't be killing anything much. Since I can't sneak out at night anymore it'll be hard to train. They have cameras on the corridors in this academy, so unless I train at night I won't be able to kill anything, and at night my training sessions with Asmita will be going on so it would be better to train with him rather than outside. 

Dungeons do slow down time but they do not stop it. If someone for whatever reason walks into my room as I go out of one it would be a most awkward moment for me, what would I even say? It's my semblance? I doubt it, even if it works for a while what do I do when I do unlock my semblance? Lie again? It wouldn't work anyways. It's better to be cautious than be careless. 

"Gin! You're it!" Ruby said tapping my shoulder and running away with her small chubby feet. Smiling I ran as slowly as I could, only getting to a fraction of my real speed before tapping her on the back. "You're it!" I said turning around and running from her as Yang stuck her tongue out. I ran past her and she started running away together with me. 

"Almost, there". I heard Ruby say as I slowed down a little more which let her touch me. "You're it Gin!" She said as I grinned and touched Yang's shoulder.

"You're it Yang" I said turning and running away from my big sister who stopped for a second before running towards me and Ruby. "I'll get you next" She said  whilst running towards us with a huge smile on her face. 

Trying to catch me she jumped my way, however it was too late, for I side-steppd before she managed to touch me. Hearing a thud and seeing her cosmo outline fall to the ground I stopped running and went to check on her as she held her knees. But it was a farce. She touched me on the arm and I could practically feel the smirk on her face as she ran off saying. "Gin is it! Gin is it~"

Smiling myself I ran at slower speeds and pretended to play with her. "Gin, you have a beautiful family" Asmita said in my mind as I affirmed in my head while sighing. "tagback! Yang is it." I said tapping her on her shoulder and then running the opposite way.

"No way!" Yang said running towards Ruby this time. Ruby ran towards mom and hid behind her legs. Yang tried going around, but Ruby would head the same way so they were always at the same distance. 

"Urgh!" Yang said narrowing her eyes as she tried to run to the other side, only for Ruby to run towards me. 

"Gin! Help me!" Ruby said running towards me. Smiling I looked as Yang tried to reach for Ruby's back. Yang was about to tap it when Ruby suddenly dissapeared from my sight. I felt something hit my stomach and then I was launched backwards with a red projectile.