......26

Kaise kahoon ishq main tere kitna hoo betaab main...
Ankhon se ankhen mila kay, churaloo tere khwab main...
..........
Main jo jee raha hoon,
Wajah tum ho!
_______________

Warning: slightly mature!

Feeling nervous she ducked down her head and he turned around showing her his wounds which had somewhat healed. Taking the ointment she slowly applied to all the cuts with shivering hands.
The room was quite. Only their heavy breaths could be heard.

Sighing zakwan turned around to face her and cupped her face in his hands.

"Sasha I just cant take it anymore, I want you." He whispered slowly their nose brushing.

"I, I am all yours!" Breathing heavily sasha had managed to utter the words unable to hold in anymore as his desire was evident in his eyes.

He gulped and sighing  backed away alittle.

"Ahmm, but the office is not an ideal place." Chuckling he said and sasha smiled.

"Neither is it ideal to go all crazy when you have wounds. Lets wait till they heal fully ." Getting closer she whispered in his ear sensually and ran away.

"Wait what?" He rushed behind her but laughing she was already out of his office.
Rubbing his face he went and sat on the desk. Clearly to wind up his work for today.

Rest of the meetings only zakwan knew how he had attended. This girl was a tease and was now clearly testing his patience.
________ ______ ______

It had been a week and zakwan was absolutely fine now with the care sasha had given. She would never let him skip his medicines. Never let him work over time and feed him only good healthy food.

Zakwan had really got her as a blessing. Her being with him, in this house, always worrying about him, taking care of him. He was just overwhelmed. In years he did not have any family member to pamper him to take care of him. This girl literally was a gem. A very strong girl.
He had noticed how ever busy she would be at her work, she would still give equal attention to the house too. Always instructing the househelp with things. Cooking herself on weekends. Entertaining guests. She was just absolute love.

And she had very much gotten comfortable with him. Allowed him inside the room after his accident. But the pillow wall was everynight constructed between their spaces and her lingering smell used to distract him from sleeping many atimes. But her rules were hers. He just couldent utter a word and she used to laugh at his impatient behaviour.

Sasha was opening up to him but till date she had never confessed her feelings for him. She would always change the topic if he would express his love for her or his feelings.
She somewhat felt scared and he was getting it because when years back she had confessed, he had become a jerk then. And things did not turn out well so hence she was avoiding it all.
Shaking off his thoughts he saw the clock which indicated 11 at night. But very unexpectedly sasha was not in the room yet. By his calculations all the househelp must have retired to their respective rooms and they already had eaten their dinner. Maybe sasha must be doing some of her work. But she usually worked late hours in the study inside their room.

Groaning he got up and headed downstairs to call her. Checking around she was nowhere to be seen.
He was about to call her name  when he heard clattering from the kitchen. Silently he headed inside and saw her silently busy with work. She was now putting a cake to bake in the oven.

Folding his arms he quietly stood near the door, silently observing her.
Turning back, she screamed! She was clearly not expecting him.

"Hey, calm down, its me!" Rushing towards her he laughed at her reaction and engulfed her in a hug.