.....10

Sasha was slaying in red ,he had to admit. His treacherous eyes were glued to her making the atmosphere awkward.

"We will get late!" Her voice brought him out of his trance. Gesturing her to take the lead, he followed her to the car.

..

"There is a place I have to visit after lunch, will you be fine with it, promise it wont take long and before you even know it we will be heading back." Hitting the road he told her.

"There wont be any need of that, I am thinking of taking a flight or bus, what ever I can get on my way back." She replied

""Are you out of your mind? , waz has sent you with me and I am so gonna drop you back." Unvolunteerily his grip on the wheel tightened and he clenched his jaw. This girl was really something!

"Thanks a bunch but I am old enough to tavel by myself." Came her witty reply indicating that whatever she had thought, she would definitely be doing that.

"And how are you gonna go to the airport or to the bus station, MIND IT IF YOU DO GET ANY RESERVATION FIRST OF ALL?" Sighing he looked towards her who was busy on her phone.

"Here ,I have managed to book myself a ticket!" Smiling in victory she shoved her phone in front of his face which showed the booking of some bus.

"Hmm and have you considered how are you gonna reach the bus terminal? And what are you telling waz about it??? "

"Ahmm I ,I, ofcourse I will call an uber and you dont need to worry about my father !" She stuttered because she had not thought over this but another 4 to 5 hours car ride with him was surely not a thing when her wild heart was doing somersault inside her at his closeness , at his intoxicating smell and not to mention his killer deep smile.
Argh!

"Fine princess! have you ever used this service?, just asking" scoffing at her reply he said and earned a glare from her.
Before she could reply,they had reached their destination.

Walking inside confidently, sasha's face colour drained when she saw saeed hashmi seated on the conference table amongst others.
Zakwan had sensed it and was well aware of saeed hashmi's face through pictures but in person this was the first time he was seeing him. Unexpectedly sasha had moved closer to zakwan and his heart had missed a beat, it was a positive sign for him. She trusted her , and he sworr right then and there that he will never ever again break her trust.

"Its fine sasha, you can very confidently face anyone! Relax!" Squeezing her hand, he muttered soothing words to her, she saw him with confusion and pain. Yes his words calmed her a bit or maybe seeing saeed hashmi she did seek a refuge in zakwan but it just didnt mean she was weak and an oppurtunity for others.
Harshly exiting her hand from his grip she walked past zakwan into the conference room leaving him to ponder.
Even though she missed his hands warmth on hers which was giving her some courage but she never wanted anyones help or pity.

"Meri Cheety!(my tigress)" smiling he whispered to himself and tagged behind her.
Entering inside zakwan went and sat beside sasha and unfortunately saeed hashmi was sitting opposite her with an intimidating smirk on his face, eyeing sasha and zakwan was burning in rage.
Sasha on the other hand had composed herself by now and then the buisness talk had started. Saeed hashmi who was just merely invited here as an associate ,just out of nowhere started showing interest in the project and zakwan was getting why he was so interested in it and it was definitely bothering him. For sasha and zakwan it was a good partnership, for both their buisnesses but seeing saeed hashmi involved zakwan was surely thinking of backing out.

The lunch was served afterwards and they barely ate. Their moods were very foul. Meeting everyone, they were about to exit when saeed hashmi came and interupted. Daringly eyeing sasha he out of no where offered her a lift home, sasha was flabbergasted at his guts and zakwans lines of crease had increased on his forehead.
"She is a very independant woman who can travel by herself , you do not need to ask, mind it! " zakwan had said between gritted teeth.

"Oh, hey! You are absolutely the new guy in town, who happened to call me a moron on his party where apparently I was not invited becausw of certain close friends of your! So How will you find working together with shah industries?"
Turning towards zakwan saeed hashmi said with an evil grin, ofcourse the words spread too fast and he had heard of everything.
Sasha was standing speechless waiting for all this to be over so she could run away . She was not liking zakwan interacting with saeed hashmi because he was an evil of a man.

"Oh yes! I am glad you heard it asnits very hard to say it on ones face, and by the way none of us are ever working on this project if you a part of it!, let the shah industries decide now." Boring his eyes into saeed hashmi's ,zakwan said chewing in each word, intimidating saeed hashmi as zakwan was way taller than him.

"I came with him and will be going back with him also. Lets go zakwan!" Before saeed hashmi could reply sasha had interferred getting both the guys offguard. Smiling and saluting sarcasticly with two fingers zakwan moved forward with sasha beside him, leaving a bewildered saeed hashmi behind.

______

"Hey , you were supposed to drop me off at the bus terminal you jerk head!" There was silence inside the car only till sasha saw the motorway toll plaza and her senses woke up which were asleep minutes before.

"But you said that you came with me and are going with me also! So what was I supposed to do? And anyways we are already out of lahore and to be honest I dont live there, so I do not know the way to the terminal!" Suppressing a chuckle he said teasingly.

"Have you got amnesia or something! Coming out of shah industries I asked you for a favour and that was to drop me at the bus terminal!" She half yelled in frustration, first saeed and now this zakwan was getting on her nerves.

"I am sorry darl! But nothing can be done now!" Zakwan replied ignoring her anger.

"What the hell! Just because I said that in front of that bloody scoundrel does not fucking mean that you have a chance! I am not a bloody toy!" Screaming her lungs out, her eyes filled with glistening tears and it pinched zakwans heart. He was hurt, he never ever intended on making her unhappy or uncomfortable.

"I am sorry! But the chance part was wrong, you cant accuse me of something like that sasha. Itna bhi bura nahi hoo main! ( i am not that bad)" zakwan said passing her some tissues, her tears were pinching his heart, he so wanted to gently wipe them away but he did not have any rights.

Snatching the tissues he had forwarded, she harshly wiped her tears, she was getting angry at herself for breaking in front of him.
It was all silent until he stopped again midway for food as they both hadent eaten properly. Without any protest she was also out of the car as she needed fresh air to breath and food to eat.

Freshning up in the restroom , she did wudhu ( ablution) as it was salah time. Coming out she asked the hotel manager for a prayer mat and settled in a corner to pray, she needed alot of peace of mind.

Ordering food zakwan came and sat near sasha who was busy in making dua, her face was glowing with purity and her eyes were closed in content, she seemed in peace. His eyes were glued to her figure, regret building up inside him again. How? Just how did he leave this gem of a girl with his own hands, he was a jerk back then no doubt. But now he had to win her all over and ask dadi and waziq for her hand in marriage, yes he wanted her to be his..Rightfully!

_______

Hey guys, whats up!!!

So what are your views about this chapter...

How did you like sasha and zakwans teaming up innfront of saeed hashmi..

But then the next minute they were back to phase one..
Guys plzzzz i am always waiting for honest feebacks, tell me how to improve this story..

PLUS.. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BUISNESS WORLD..I AM JUST MAKING IT UP..SO LAME...SORRY

guys i write whilst putting so much effort so please show equal love by sharing, commenting and voting..

Means alot..

Happy reading