.....11

Two months had passed since their trip to lahore and very unexpectedly the shah industries had partnered up with them instead of saeed hashmi and sasha knew that it was all because of zakwan and his influences.
But she was quite nontheless, the only thing that was bothering her more that they had to work together more often now and attend buisness meetings and spending time with zakwan always build up a whirlwind of emotions inside her.
Apart from that sasha was very busy with work these days as her own project was about to be launched in market and she was very excited yet nervous at the same time though she had dads support with her.

On top of all this happening in her life, Dadi was quite sick from a few days also and sasha was hell bent tensed, she loved dadi dearly and seeing dadi sick in bed made her worried and sad. Her attention was very much disturbed.
Even today leaving dadi at home and coming to work was quite difficult for sasha. These days despite having loads of works she tried spending more time with dadi and for her sake she had also taken quite somw favours from zakwan, like he wouldngo alone on meeting where she was needed and represent her also or like mail her all the details or come over at her place to explain things and stuff.
She was very thankful for his favours but she never bothered mentioning it to him though she really did wanted to.

Apart from all the other emotional things on dadi's list these days was the topic of sasha's marriage.

"Sasha before I die ,I want to see you married and settle, not everyone is saeed hashmi, just please agree na beta"
This was on a repeat from dadi and sasha would just smile and shrug off this topic. She had no intentions of marrying but she just couldent upset dadi right now when she was sick.
.....

It was evening time and dadi was feeling alittle better so sasha had arranged tea in the lawn area.
They all were gathered around and enjoying tea with snacks which also included chocolate brownies made by sasha.
Baking was also something sasha was a pro at apart from buisness, and baking was her therapy also when she was upset and tensed, so these days the waziq households were enjoying many delicious baked goods made by her.

They were all talking around when zakwan came in and joined them taking the chair opposite sasha. He started talking to mr waziq and dadi asking about dadi's health.
Sasha was eyeing him silently, he was looking hot as ever in his casuals.
The previous days he had been very civil around sasha not cracking any jokes or annoying her at all and some how instead of feeling at peace she was getting disturbed. Maybe him giving her lots of attention was something she liked deep down.
Feeling sasha's gaze at him, zakwan looked up and their eyes met for a little while, zakwan gave her a broad smile signalling her that she was caught! , and ah! she thought he is back on his antics.
Getting up she was heading inside when dad stopped her.

"Where are you going sasha?" Dad asked

"Um, just to make coffee for myself." She replied .

"If you dont mind, will you bother making a strong cup for me also, got a severe headache, it wont go with tea."
Zakwan had said abruptly before she hurried in.

"Yeah fine!" Nodding her head she entered inside. Making two cups coffee,her mind was mingled with different thoughts that she was unable to grip rightnow. Was she melting because zakwan had only been nice to her these days and had helped her alot during hard times or was she having some hormonal imbalances,argh!!! She was getting confused!!!, jerking off the thoughts she headed out with the tray of coffee cups but the topic that was going on outside ruined her mood all of the sudden, handing zakwan the coffee, she settled down on her seat again.

"Zakwan, just tell her to listen to me na, she is just so adamant on not getting married again, she does need someone for her after us! Not everyone is like saeed hashmi but No, she is just stuck there!" This time it wasent dadi but was her dad and ragw boiled inside sasha but she just kept silent for now.

"Waz, its her life! Let her make decisions!" Zakwan had said with serious expressions.

"But!" Mr waziq was about to say something else when sasha cut his talk in between.

"Dad! Enough!" She had said with hurt expressions and zakwan felt a pinge of hurt in his heart, seeing her in pain was not easy for him.

"Everyone is getting engaged, they are younger than her,even razia's daughters nikkah date has been fixed but sasha just wont listen, i want her settled before I die!" Dadi had said worriedly breaking the news of tania's nikkah( razia aunts daughter) . So the new tension of getting sasha was creates because of this. They were all getting on her nerves now.

Dadi please, if they are younger than me or are getting engaged then please mind it they are not divorced or put of an abused marriage, I cant imagine marryinv again and torturing myself, i am not ready yet, in futurr I will see whether to marry or not, keep that proposal of yours to yourself that razia aunt brought." Saying harshly sasha ran inside while zakwan was dumbfounded on the name of a proposal! He wont let that happen ever.

"Waz,dado please, let her be, dont force her and please say no to that proposal in an instant, sasha aint marrying anyone! Okay!"
Getting up hastily,he said and rushed behind sasha, leaving dadi and waziq bewildered.

Fuming with anger but still regretting her rude behaviour with dadi, sasha sat on the couch in her lounge turning on the tv to distract herself when zakwan came running to her.

"Are you okay?" He asked taking a seat beside her, keeping some distance.

"why are you here, just to see how miserable I am? Haan, tamasha dekhne aye ho.? Just get lost!"
Getting up she yelled, she was just too messed up to register her behaviour.

"I am sorry! I just came over to say thanks for the coffee!" Taking a break he said again..

"And just a little advice, dadi is not your enemy, whatever she is saying ,is for your betterment."
Getting up he said calmly and walked out.

Sasha was a mess, she knew she was over reacting, dadi was right in her own perspective but why warent they all understanding sasha's state, sighing loudly she went out to dadi and hugged her.

"Sorry dadi, i got a bit rude but please give me sometimw to think and rightnow i am too buay with work so no more shadi nama ( wedding talks) okay!" Smiling she said and dadi kissed her happily...
________

Hey guys,,, a sudden update.whatever came into my mind , i just wrote away..

Please tell me, how did you like this chapter...

And any suggestions???

Is sasha right in her perspective or she should listen to dadi and her dad???

Guys please vote and comment...motivate me plzzzzz....