.....24

Jaagi jaagi, soi na main sari raat,
Tere liye....
Bheegi bheegi palkain meri udas,
Tere liye....

Akhiyan bichai mene tere liye,
Duniya bhulai mene tere liye!
______________

Sasha was dumbfounded at his harsh words. He should have slapped her across her face but not uttered these words. He shouldent have betrayed her with these acidic words when she was finally giving in. When she was finally getting closer to him. When she was accepting him.when she was trusting him.

He had broken her apart yet again. Tears were rolling down her eyes.

He had come running behind her, apologising, regretting but the damage was done! He had said what he had said already.
The words were like an axe and were not able to be taken back.
He kept knocking but she didnt budge. His steps faded away and she heard his cars engine roar. SHe told him to leave and he was gone!

Gathering her self up she went and lied on her bed contemplating over her past. It was being shoved on her face again and again. This is exactly why she was not in the favour of marriage. Spending the life lonely was much better then this torture but this treacherous heart had given in and she had agreed and now was regretting it. She was feeling helpless this moment with mingled up feelings.
________

What time she had drifted off to sleep, she was unaware.
She was woken up with the knocks on her door at around midnight.
Getting up she rubbed her already swollen eyes. Getting scared she got up and turning on the lamp she saw the clock. It was indicating 2 at night.
Shoving away her quilt she opened the door to see a worried shazia aunty standing outside.

"Sorry to disturb you sasha but its 2 am and zakwan is not back home yet, he is gone since the evening and i am worried now, he is never that late. He also left in haste and seemed very angry." shazia aunty had said and sasha's world started spinning.

Yes he was angry, she knew it plus their fight!. He was an emotional wreck that minute too.

"Did you call him or did he tell something at the gate?" She inquired getting worried about him.

"His phone is coming off and the security doesnt know anything." Shazia aunty said worriedly.

"Hmm, he never does anything like this." She murmured getting really worried rightnow. What if something happens to him. No! She thought and picking up her phone
she started dialing his number hysterically which was coming off increasing in her worry.

This guy was driving her nuts. Her sleep long gone. She quickly dialed the office's security's number and asked about him but he did not even go there today. She called his secretary who picked up after three whole phone rings. Saying hello in a sleepy voice, he became alert after hearing sasha's voice. She asked him about zakwan but he also knew nothing about his where abouts and that now panicked her.

She kept trying on his phone. She alerted all the security and staff. The secretary was also present at the mansion in no time. Some of his close men were out to look for him at some possible places where he might be.
Really wanting to but she did not tell mr waziq, because it was late night and his health wasent in the best of conditions.

An hour and a half had passed to searching for him but he was no where to be seen. Worriedly she was pacing around the lobby while continously tying to call him but his phone which was switched off .