preface

Hey guys its the author here!

I am just too excited about this book and hope you guys are too.

Its a love hate love kinda story everyone...🤣

Again do expect grammar and typing mistakes because english is not my first language plus I always type in haste so yeah the typing errors are too many but I promise one day,,, yes one day I will surely edit all my books...

___happy reading u all wonderful people!_________

______

SASHA WAZIQ

SASHA WAZIQ...

A young and beautiful strong woman who is leading her dads buisness succesfully. She is very much attached and close to her grandmother after her mothers death... sasha was once very much in love with zakwan cemil as they were very close family friends but due to some circumstances hates him to the core now. After coming out of an abused marriage she is strong as steel now,  never letting her guards down and scaring everyone around her with her witty and rude attitude... only the close ones know of her softer sides.

_____

ZAKWAN CEMIL !

ZAKWAN CEMIL !

A young,handsome heart throb of the nation! Returns back to his country to take over his dads business,comes across sasha  , seeing her after many years standing tall and strong and much more beautiful than she was, he ultimately regretted his past decisions, his love had returned with a strong force but boy o boy this girl was adamant on ignoring him and not giving a shit about him! She was a heck of a strong girl, very hard to conquer....

,__________

The pictures taken are from internet not mine!!!!

And please do not copy my work....( copyright!)

Thanks

_________________

* you guys are free to imagine anyone you want to as the characters... I am just a dynasty fan so hense the cast!!!!

Enjoy..vote and do comment on it u all...

*And yes do read my ongoing story dua which is about the rape victims!.